Reviews for An Unexpected Otter
Opal Chalice chapter 11 . 2/12/2020
Hi author, I love this fic so much and I made a fanart of it (Severus and the cute little otter). If you read this and you want to check the fanart, I posted it in my instagram accountopal. chalice. I hope you like it.
Mishelle20 chapter 11 . 1/4/2020
This is such an amazing story.
Lost O'Fallon Girl chapter 11 . 12/9/2019
Cute
SirAlexei chapter 3 . 11/14/2019
I forgot how much I enjoyed this absolute fluff piece of literature. It makes me happy.
Moewe24 - guest chapter 10 . 11/11/2019
Sorry, one more thing to add, if I may? - I'm just so! delighted:
In the scene in which Severus introduces Hermione to the assembled Hogwarts staff as his fiancée, is Minerva's "otter astonishment" a freudian slip or is it a pun intended?
Moewe24 - guest chapter 10 . 11/11/2019
This is one of the sweetest stories I've ever had the honour to read!
I can only say chapeau with regard to your beautiful writing style. Most of all I loved the headlines of the individual chapters. Imagine me, trying to pronounce them aloud ... combined with my odd German accent, it must have sounded like ... don't know, maybe a combination of a Scottish brogue and a severe cold? Anodderrr Surprrrise * lol* - so much fun! And don't I just know that little Cretan village in the south, with the Mediterranean Sea in front and the mountains in the back, only accessible via steep mountain passes ... just has to be Plakiás - wish I were there. And that Frost Raki absolutely makes sense, Jamás!
Beyondtheforest chapter 11 . 11/10/2019
Great story!
TriDogMom chapter 11 . 9/2/2019
I absolutely loved this story! So sweet and fluffy- exactly what I needed.
skyeryder01 chapter 11 . 8/20/2019
Loved this!
VeniH chapter 11 . 7/22/2019
Thank you for this lovely story of my favourite pair HGSS!
Guest chapter 11 . 7/18/2019
I truly, truly enjoyed this little tale. I always love the idea that Severus has a friend of any kind to get him through the rough years, but the fact that his friend is a cuddly otter makes it just that much better. Well done, start to finish.
FawkesyLady chapter 1 . 7/18/2019
I absolutely love this story, and recommended it to the sshg_hub community on LJ as a perfect read for Summer. Thanks for being so awesome!
ninnynat chapter 11 . 6/24/2019
I really love this sweet story, thank you.
Dearlady2002 chapter 10 . 6/9/2019
Loved it!
Dearlady2002 chapter 11 . 6/9/2019
I loved where you ended the story last chapter, as well as where you took it with the epilogue as well. I'm a sucker for seeing Snape finally happy, healthy, and usually in the arms of a certain curly-haired witch. Loved the story, and how their relationship evolved from a random squeaky happening to a much looked forward to snuggle every night, and then on to a proper human relationship too. Thank you for sharing your work with us! Definitely a new favorite to add to the 'constantly re-reading' list.
237 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »