Reviews for Beauty and The Rick
RickysMichy chapter 10 . 1/4
This was such a great story! Loved it.
Fortylove chapter 10 . 9/10/2019
This was such a good read. I thoroughly enjoyed this one.
Guest chapter 10 . 7/24/2019
This was wonderful. I clapped reading it. Thank You! :)
Guest chapter 7 . 1/21/2019
Thank you for not dragging out the keeping of their individual secrets. I don't think I couldn't have taken much more. I loved the line 'say what you mean but don’t say it mean'. I wrote that one down!
Guest chapter 5 . 1/20/2019
S2111he was also the reason for his praying, beautiful line. Let that mango, hahahahahah lolol!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/20/2019
Awww man, that she found her something blue line is so cute!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/20/2019
Gosh you're a brilliant writer! This is such a treat!
thematsaidwelcome chapter 10 . 11/14/2018
Such a great story. I love a happy ending. George was one smart cookie, ensuring the happiness of his sons through a little healthy competition. I'm putting my money on Rick and Michonne for the first granddaughter. Cale!
thematsaidwelcome chapter 9 . 11/14/2018
Ugh. Does Gareth have to have a hand left? He's so greedy and not so smart. He totally underestimated what Rick would do for his wife and child. I'm hurt that Rick missed the birth of his son, but he's here! Now what kind of wrench will Spencer throw into things. You don't just pop back up after a few years for no reason.
thematsaidwelcome chapter 8 . 11/14/2018
Yea! A baby boy. I can't wait. Why is Jessie so clueless? Still wanting a man that clearly doesn't want her. I guess she has her dreams to keep her warm. Still love Georgia. If Gareth is behind the stampede and poisoning the dog, then I hope Rick gives him exactly what he deserves.
thematsaidwelcome chapter 7 . 11/14/2018
So glad that Georgia is alright. Rick and Michonne need her. So this baby race has one more contender. I don't know if I want to root for Rick and Michonne or Dwight and Sherry. They seem to be the sleeper couple of the bunch. Finally Michonne and Rick have laid everything out on the table. The debt, their fears and their love. I really liked how they said their ILY to each other. It was easy and effortless and natural and a long time coming.
thematsaidwelcome chapter 6 . 11/14/2018
Sasha and Daryl make me laugh. They are too cute but can't see any of it. I'm glad that the secret is out and Michonne knows what Rick did with the money. I hope Georgia is okay. I really love her and Michonne's relationship. At least Rick has Michonne to help him get through it if things aren't okay. Shane and Andrea are getting on my nerves and they aren't even in the chapter, just their names.
thematsaidwelcome chapter 5 . 11/13/2018
Thank goodness for nosy friends. If Rick and Michonne don't feel like they can talk to each other, maybe Sasha sticking her nose all up in their business can get them talking like they should be doing.
thematsaidwelcome chapter 4 . 11/13/2018
I need Rick and Michonne to sit down and have a long talk about all the things they've been keeping from each other. I understand that they are trying to protect their hearts, but it seems like they are doing a really bad job at it. So excited about a baby. Rick is already in Daddy mode, rubbing her feet and making sure she doesn't do too much. I can't wait to see how Sasha and Daryl get along. It'll be fireworks, but I don't know which kind.
thematsaidwelcome chapter 3 . 11/13/2018
That first time was the perfect mix of humor and sweetness. If only everyone's first time was like that. They are settling into a nice little life. Is Eddie gonna cause trouble? I need Rick to handle Gareth and him not to be seen again. I hope Michonne can tell Rick everything. Even though their marriage is "arranged" Rick is all in and will do anything for his wife.