Reviews for Between Lies and Truth
LincolnRonnie94 chapter 10 . 8/18
So what happen to luce
excellent
SpaideZ chapter 1 . 3/30
Just a Spade casually dropping by
WearyCurmudgeon chapter 10 . 2/8
So what are they going to do about Luce, seeing how they know ahead of time that she was trying to f*ck them over?

Double tap to the back of the head? "Disappear" during a mission (read body disintegrated by Storm flames), "accidentally" drive off a cliff courtesy of Mist Flames?

And lest someone say, they don't know for sure. That's what a babbling potion and verita serum is for. Means she can only tell the truth and can"t help but talk about things.
melissacarpenter19997 chapter 10 . 1/26
Please update
Rose Blood Cat chapter 10 . 1/16
This is a really interesting take/idea, Harry as Colonello.

I appreciate the reasons you gave for Nello's actions and how his trauma is getting handled, along with how Lal handled having a student like him. Along with how the two of them built up to their relationship.

In my opinion, everyone who knew about England accepted him being Harry a little too quickly under the circumstances they did (personally, I would have tried to drag it out a bit more, but that's just me). I guess it just seems like things sped along quicker than I would expect them to.

This is still a fantastic idea, and not something I see very often. I would love to read/see more when or if you write it!
Basill chapter 10 . 3/15/2020
I know it’s we almost 2yrs but i added this to my community on the off hand you decided to finish it. It’s a good story.
917brat chapter 10 . 11/17/2019
This is just so amazing and I wonder what is going to happen now are they even going to be cursed, will Harry jump in to try and help Lal if it is? Oh will Lal's baby be born before it happens if it does happen? Will Lal join in a certain Mafia family or will she and Colonello go do something they want or even start their own family that is more similar to the military then the Mafia?
Esmereilda chapter 10 . 11/15/2019
at least this will save tsuna the trouble to doing it some 60 od yrs later XD tho nono will likely have to get him a new tutor tho but im interested in where u plan to take this plotline next
Esmereilda chapter 9 . 11/14/2019
yea even a sun doesn't wanna deal with a pissy cloud esp one as good would a sniper rifle as colonello
Esmereilda chapter 8 . 11/14/2019
reborn would love the twins but im curious to see if 'colonello' would have been a sky or maybe a mist primary since u already have him as cloud secondary
Esmereilda chapter 6 . 11/14/2019
that's just the sort of chaos that reborn would love
Esmereilda chapter 5 . 11/14/2019
im totally loving this lol I almost want hermione to find them just to see the look on her face when not only she finds out that harry is in the Italian muggle military but when lal spells out the facts of life to her XD and if he had to he could drag in the Italian magicals to make the british magicals lives difficult when they learn exactly why harry relocated to Italy in the 1st place
Esmereilda chapter 2 . 11/13/2019
yep that sounds like lal and better her than reborn cuz I dont think i'd want to know what his treatment for ptsd would be
Esmereilda chapter 1 . 11/13/2019
this is the 2nd harry is colonello fic ive found and so far its very interesting