Reviews for God's Blessings on this IRL World!
redHussar chapter 8 . 12/6/2022
Watching anime, my favorite girl was Darkness. Tbh, Megumin seemed to be the last option. And yes, I know that canonically Kazuma ends up with her, but I didn't see it.

Your story convinced me that this pairing can be fluffy and natural.
Tri-Edge chapter 8 . 10/5/2022
An amazing encore to conclude the story once and for all.

From the the mundane technical aspects of writing to each and every interaction and emotional scene the characters went through, I have enjoyed every single bit of it without fail. Everyone single members of the cast's characterization was excellent and you well and truly managed to encapsulate the feeling of having grown alongside them in their journey to adulthood.

I only wish I could evoke half as much of the emotions that you managed to bring forth from me with this story in my own; this was such a treat to read, even if it left me as bittersweet as I'd previously mentioned.

I'm really happy that I stumbled upon this, and thank you for writing it.
Tri-Edge chapter 7 . 10/5/2022
What an ending to a great story. I can't wait to read the eipilogue and finally finish it—though as much as I'm eagerly speaking about it, there's a sense of bittersweetness now that this is coming to a close.
Pembaca Sampah chapter 8 . 9/5/2022
Amazing fic, read it all in one night. Love the dynamic between the cast, they still maintain their original series personalities while having a more grounded/real twist on it. The romance scenes especially felt just like what I would expect from Kazuma and Megumin with all their "non proper romance". Love how you adapted their original romance scenes from the novel into this fic too.

I hope they all live a happy ever after.
Jeckal chapter 8 . 6/9/2022
Final part of this really did nail that feeling of growing up
Aku No Kokoro chapter 8 . 12/24/2021
This was a sweet ride from start to end that kept the tone of the original series intact but with a great deal more maturity and introspection to boot. Well thought out parallels to source material as well. This was truly something special.
JaDe In NighT chapter 8 . 9/19/2021
Only complains I have are not enough time with the rest of the cast. But I get that it's mainly Kazuma and Megumin story. And the second is them going at it for so long and often , but I just skipped most of that.
ichinaruko chapter 8 . 7/7/2021
LOL THE EXPLOSION FROM THE OTHER FANFIC MADE IT IN THIS. MWUAH
SideVermin93 chapter 1 . 5/29/2021
Lets see here

• Underage characters irl

• Premature Ejaculation

• Very poor choice of words (Literally nobody should say shit like "Very cute. I want to molest Megumin while she's wearing that." And quite frankly i feel filthy even quoting that)

• Komekko getting caught in the ejaculation crossfire (Fucking yikes)

Talk about the works, and all this is on the first chapter, i dread to think whats on the other 8.

I could have spent the time reading this god awful mess doing something enjoyable or productive
Guest chapter 8 . 5/29/2021
This was too good, it was so heartfelt and wholesomish that I felt like it was real
JDH1080 chapter 8 . 5/24/2021
Been a long while since I read this fic. But I want to say that it's every bit as good as I remember. I love the relationship you have between Kazuma and Megumin in this. They and all the Konosuba characters feel so in line with their LN/anime counterparts that I can't help but wish that this was canon as its own IRL Konosuba LN series. The characters are so enjoyable and the comedic timing had me double over laughing a couple times. Again, such a wonderful fic. Thank you for expanding upon this one-shot into a full fledge meaningful story.
Conan.212 chapter 8 . 5/21/2021
The story was pretty impressive and beautiful.
The first chapters have to many of these sex parts for my taste but the rest of this story was great.
Guest chapter 8 . 4/7/2021
Wow this was really good! What started off as just another horny story, turned into a multi chapter with really good dialogue and plot. I have no regrets reading this, and I thank you for writing this story. KAZUMIN
Kevin Magnum chapter 8 . 3/28/2021
Darn it's a good ride...
OtakuCruz chapter 1 . 3/28/2021