Reviews for The Only Way Out
Average writing.
Silverwolf22002 chapter 31 . 1/3/2017
I love this! Continue please! Soooo gooood!
Silverwolf22002 chapter 11 . 1/3/2017
Hahaha! I love what you did with the authors note!
Pepper101 chapter 1 . 4/21/2016
PLEASE UPDATE LOVE IT
ThreeDarkAngels chapter 31 . 10/12/2015
Great story!
Guest chapter 4 . 4/18/2015
Maybe if I had had friends like this or lived in the woods, I wouldn't have cut myself.

Awwww! I LOVE this girl! This story!
Legolaslover chapter 31 . 2/6/2014
Awww! Are you done? That was good! I loved it! (Don't really accept the ending but still AMAZING!) I am going to be writing my own LOTR/Rangers Apprentice fanfic (called Rivaling Archers, please check it out) and I hope I can use a few of your great ideas. It would make me really happy!
Legolaslover chapter 23 . 2/5/2014
Amazing! So well written and thoughtful! I wish I could kiss Legolas. *sigh* If I can't, I'd settle for writing something this good.
Legolaslover chapter 4 . 2/1/2014
I love this story! It's amazing so far! You are such a good writer! If any of you readers recognize my name then you know I review lots of fanfics. But I have never read one like this!
lizziecats chapter 31 . 1/9/2014
I really like this story, I hope you update soon!
Your an amazing writer, I have been hooked on this story since the first chapter so I really hope that you will finish it lol

I love Grace and Legolas, they are perfect for one another. All though I have to say I've enjoyed see the relationships she's developed with all the characters. I think that her relationships with Aragorn, Legolas and Gimili were perfect, the role that those characters played in Grace's development from the beginning of the story to where we are now just fit together perfectly.

I really cant wait to read more of this story and I just cant thank you enough for being so talented in writing that you were able to truly make me so excited to read each and every chapter of this
Thank You So Much! :)
Firerosemon chapter 31 . 7/15/2012
That was an amazing story! Please update! I want to know happens in the morning after, XD
leggymylove chapter 31 . 5/8/2012
oh my god, I love the story. please update. please please please.. I know it's unlikely you'd update this story but if one day you change your mind... you know... :D
Nimthiriel chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Okay, someone who is weak willed enough to kill herself just because her parets don't buy her ice cream anymore isn't worth my time to read about. Sorry. I suggest you try to make your future stories more original (this plotline is waaay overused), emotive (it was flatter than my laptop screen) and more.. well, more. Good luck (:
Hope's Survival chapter 7 . 11/5/2009
this story is very interesting! i cant wait to go onto the next chapters.

expect more reviews from me! :)
GrimmHearts chapter 31 . 4/24/2008
I have to say that this is one of the best Legomance's that I've read. Only one problem as far as I'm concerned. You haven't updated. I would love to know what happens. Well Props to you for the story. -Grimm.