Reviews for The King and I, Jinn Nee Journals
Moonbeam141 chapter 4 . 6/11/2013
Great story! The King died...
OSuzanne chapter 4 . 6/27/2008
This is very good, I really feel like I understand your character, Jinn Nee
What Angel Had chapter 4 . 10/23/2005
OMG I love it! She's just so...Perfect... This is like so awesome...What happened to sequel?
Apothetae-the place of rejection chapter 4 . 4/25/2005
This was really well written. I liked the musical and Jinn Nee's take on the King, Anna Leonowens, and general palace life was interesting to read. Please write other diaries like this!
Swimming Poole chapter 1 . 3/29/2004
You know, this was pretty good. Heck, you should also see my "King & I" story. It chronicles the moments in the play that involve Louis in it,with rants galore from Louis himself! _ Check it out some time! Anyway, very good story.
Hannah the Fly chapter 4 . 8/28/2003

Mrs Badger from net here. This story is great! I think you have a real talent for writing. Jinn Nee is a really believable character, and I like the way that you have juxtaposed her relationship with the King to that of Lun Tha and Tuptim. Did you have this character in mind when you were in the show? I always imagined that Tuptim was beheaded, but it's interesting to see what other people think. Ok, I'll stop rambling now. Congrats! This is a really good story.
Midasgirl chapter 4 . 4/26/2003
I love the way Jinn Nee knows the King so well even though she's just one of the many; she's very perceptive. The King's death was just beautifully written, very very moving - and I love the idea that he will remain the quintessential King for them all even after his death. Beautiful :) I hope the play goes well! (How could it not, with artistic minds like yours working on it?) Good luck :)
Midasgirl chapter 3 . 4/24/2003
Whoa. *swallows* Um - stupendous is the only word. Beautifully written, very simple but with real emotion - really fantastic. I've only recently got back into listening to the King and I but this is certainly a story that will make me listen to it tonight! Brava - absolutely wonderful :) Please do update it! (Could you possibly let me know when you do? () I don't check the Musicals/Plays section nearly as often as I ought to. Thank you :) )
firemask chapter 3 . 4/8/2003
Wow, I've never read something quite like this. It is very good, and since I just preformed in the King and I as Lady Thiang I can understand this a little better than I would have before the play. This is very good, and quite intriging, keep it up.
ITW Jack chapter 3 . 4/5/2003
Very good form. Diary was a very good idea. Follows the story very well. Tuptim's killing was sad but impressive. No better writer. Very Good Job!

A etcetera, etcetera, etcetera