Reviews for Nightmares
cyberbee15 chapter 6 . 10/10
Cool :)! So Starlight's first mission went off without a hitch :). This battle scene was awesome to read and I got excited too just by reading it ;)! This chapter gets five stars ;)!
Guest Alejandra chapter 6 . 10/3
I agree with my sister about the chapter. Starlight finally revealed herself on the next SWAT Kat mission. At least it was only Hard Drive. It would've been awful to face Dark Kat so soon. She's so smart when she realizes what Hard Drive is doing while they try to find him. At least he was surprised when he saw her. And that gave her a fighting chance. Feral better get used to the new SWAT Kat.
Guest Melissa chapter 6 . 10/3
This chapter was worth waiting for. Hard Drive was definitely an interesting villain on the show. Starlight is so brilliant when she, T-Bone, and Razor are tracking down the creep. I would definitely be scared if I was in her position. But she handled Hard Drive very well. He will probably tell his fellow crooks that the SWAT Kats have a new member. I understand Razor still being worried for her safety.
Guest Alejandra chapter 5 . 7/31
I agree with my sister about the chapter. Starlight the SWAT Kat isn't fighting at the moment. But she'll be ready when the time comes. How nice that she found a friend at school. Scarlett is as wonderful as Callie and Felina. The best part is that she has more free time than those two. But Chris still doesn't accept her invitations to hang out. Chris really must tell Jake how she feels before it's too late.
Guest Melissa chapter 5 . 7/31
This was a very nice chapter. How interesting that no one has officially met Starlight the SWAT Kat. She's helping from behind the scenes like Alfred helps Batman. Her fellow classmate Scarlett sounds like a good friend for her. She even knows that Chris is in love with Jake. It's too bad that Chris declined hanging out with Scarlett. She almost tells Razor during training, but Chance spoils it again.
cyberbee15 chapter 5 . 7/29
The thing I love about this chapter, is how you showed your protagonist's feelings when she turned her friend down made Chris seem like a real person ;). The thing about this chapter that really hit me home, though, is how Chris is having such a hard time telling Jake how she feels like a real girl does :). Even I too shy to tell a guy how I feel about him ;).
gwencarson126 chapter 5 . 7/29
OMG LOVE this chapter
looking forward to when MegaKat city is introduced to its newest heroine
DoodleKatAnime chapter 5 . 7/29
Awwwww, I can't help but gush at this. It's forbidden love, baby!~
thisisalexbutler chapter 4 . 7/12
Moar!
Guest Alejandra chapter 4 . 7/6
I agree with my sister about the chapter. We would think that Chris would have more confidence during her training. Starlight is a great lady SWAT Kat name. She will really help out the team and city.
Guest Melissa chapter 4 . 7/6
This was a very nice chapter. Chris's training goes better than expected. She and Razor even have a moment. It's just a pity that Chance sees them. Hopefully Feral won't be too hard on Chris as the newest SWAT Kat.
cyberbee15 chapter 4 . 6/24
I was wondering when one of my favorite authors would upload a new chapter ;). Anyways, it's great to be reading a new chapter from this fanfic and on the day I had my birthday party, none the less :). So thanks for the gift and I can't wait to read the next chapter ;)! Until then, peace out Girl scout ;)!
Guest Alejandra chapter 3 . 5/30
I agree with my sister about the chapter. Chris should know by now that dreams can have a deeper meaning. Especially when they involve their loved ones. Dr. Viper is as scary as ever. A pity someone so young dies. T-Bone and Razor are so cool during the fight. T-Bone knows better than to risk Razor's life when a villain has him. Felina was great when stopping Dr. Viper. Chris will make a great team member.
Guest Melissa chapter 3 . 5/30
This was a very cool chapter. Even with the unfortunate death of a character. It was to be expected with someone as crazy as Dr. Viper. The nightmare that Chris has is clearly a premonition. What a relief that Feral wasn't so bad during the fight. Razor was dangerously close to Dr. Viper killing him. Luckily Felina was able to help when T-Bone couldn't. Jake likes the idea of Chris joining the team, hopefully Chance will too.
Trekker77 chapter 3 . 5/28
SO COOL! Can't wait for more! But Chris better be careful to keep those earrings on, because if everyone finds out that she's not really a kat.. yikes. Love this story!