Reviews for Nightmares
Guest Alejandra chapter 3 . 5/30
I agree with my sister about the chapter. Chris should know by now that dreams can have a deeper meaning. Especially when they involve their loved ones. Dr. Viper is as scary as ever. A pity someone so young dies. T-Bone and Razor are so cool during the fight. T-Bone knows better than to risk Razor's life when a villain has him. Felina was great when stopping Dr. Viper. Chris will make a great team member.
Guest Melissa chapter 3 . 5/30
This was a very cool chapter. Even with the unfortunate death of a character. It was to be expected with someone as crazy as Dr. Viper. The nightmare that Chris has is clearly a premonition. What a relief that Feral wasn't so bad during the fight. Razor was dangerously close to Dr. Viper killing him. Luckily Felina was able to help when T-Bone couldn't. Jake likes the idea of Chris joining the team, hopefully Chance will too.
Roller77 chapter 3 . 5/28
SO COOL! Can't wait for more! But Chris better be careful to keep those earrings on, because if everyone finds out that she's not really a kat.. yikes. Love this story!
Guest Alejandra chapter 2 . 5/25
I agree with my sister about the chapter. Chris is so stressed by the nightmare, she didn't hear Jake coming in the kitchen. Hopefully she'll be able to tell him and Chance. Those two creeps who visit deserve more than yelling. Chance must help Jake and Chris.
Guest Melissa chapter 2 . 5/25
This was a very nice chapter. A pity that Chris had to meet those two jerks who make fun of Chance and Jake. And they have to nerve to hit on her. That makes Jake very angry, and his feelings for her stronger. Even if he's in denial. Hopefully Chance can help them out.
cyberbee15 chapter 3 . 5/22
When Chris told Jake she wanted to be avSwat kat, I thought he was gonna have a cow. But you pulled one right out from under, you snkeaky jack rabbit :)! I can't wait to read what you've got cooked up for the next chapter ;)! Until then, see ya later ;)!
ric castle chapter 2 . 5/11
It’s good to see more.
Guest Alejandra chapter 1 . 4/30
I agree with my sister about the first chapter. I've been pretty busy too. Chris's nightmare proves that if you have a nightmare about someone you love, it must be serious. It's so cute when she checks on Jake as he's sleeping. And it's funny when she doesn't check on Chance, since she can hear him snore.
Guest Melissa chapter 1 . 4/30
I meant to review much sooner. But I had other stuff to review too. This is a great first chapter to your sequel. That was one terrifying nightmare Chris had. Though it does confirm the love she and Jake have for each other. It's great she's become friends with Callie and Felina since coming to the SWAT Kats world.
slpytlak chapter 2 . 4/29
Man, I really hate those jerks.
cyberbee15 chapter 2 . 4/29
Chapter 2 of Nightmares and I love it ;)! While I was reading the part about Burke and Murray I was just laughing :)! Can't wait to read what you've cooked up for chapter 3 see ya ;)!
BabyKiwii chapter 1 . 4/29
Very well written, the characters where true to the personality and traits they have in the cartoon (by the way halleluiah someone remembers the awesome 90s cartoons) and that’s one of the things that I think is important in a fanfic and you nailed it. I loved the first part though I have to admit I pouted since there was so little love between Chris and Jake but since your continuing the story I will gladly wait for it.
cyberbee15 chapter 1 . 4/26
Bang on ;)! I was wondering when you were going to make this :)! Putting out the drama already huh ;)? Can't wait for the next chapter ;)!
wrldqueek chapter 1 . 4/15
It took me a bit to realize the AN is the same one from CH 10 of Parallel Dimensions. That threw me off for a minute.
Roller77 chapter 1 . 4/15
Great, you started the final story! It will be interesting how Chris adjusts to her new life in Megakat City. Just hope the citizens don't find out she's really not a kat.