Reviews for Harry's Lover
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 41 . 7/24

I really want to see the Creeps reactions to learning Harry has killed (as he did techniqually kill Professor Quill). I also want to see everyone's reaction to Harry being bitten by the Basilisk and Crucio'd by Voldemort (I'm pretty sure the bite would horrify everyone while the torture would piss them off).
Faery66 chapter 41 . 7/20
Hope to read more soon.

D
Sly the gratsulover117 chapter 41 . 7/16
Seriously... speed it up a bit, summarize and stop just copying, if you made changes mention them, but dont just rewrite it with a different person. This is annoying and im about two or three chapters of this from never reading again.
Yaoilover365 chapter 40 . 7/10
can't wait for more this is a great story 10/10
Victoria Walker chapter 40 . 4/14
Is everything okay? When will you be able to ever update this story? Its been a while.
bella.beau.14 chapter 40 . 4/15
Mire plz
lunalinayinyang chapter 10 . 3/30
wink wonk
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 40 . 3/30
This is still a wonderful story. I hope you update soon.

I would love to see the creepypasta's reaction to learning Fluffy's name, however I absolutely want to see everyone's reaction to the battle with the Basilisk & Graveyard scene (namely when he was bitten & crucio'd). Also, I think Fawkes should break his bond with Dumbledore & bond with Harry (if he did then he could show up the first time it shows Harry meeting him). Maybe have Buckbeak join
the others (Harry could get a house elf to sneak him out).

Though I do have a couple of questions: What kind of Snake is Blade? Also, when will Bill & Charlie arrive (also will Arthur come with them)?
The Protector chapter 39 . 3/16
When will you ever put more chapters up?
My email is
The Protector chapter 39 . 3/2
Wow. Excellently done. I can see all that happing. But you really need to cut back on the recap. That way you'll have more of the next chapter to read. But when will more be up?! I want to know what happens next!
Please please please update i just absolutely fell in love with this wonderful work of art
JuniperLilypad chapter 39 . 2/23
Please plesse update this wonderful work of art!
Ruberforumfree chapter 1 . 1/2
So... is this going to be a Homosexual story between Slender and Harry?...
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 39 . 12/15/2018

Does Myrtle see Harry as family as well or does she have a crush on him like canon?

Also, what kind of snake is Blade?!
setokayba2n chapter 39 . 12/14/2018
I always ask myself when I think of Hermione being a lackey of Dumbledore is how much the parents know about it...