Reviews for A Union of Dragons
Lesliebobo chapter 8 . 10/18
it would be neat if dany found some way for the queen to show her the ropes of how to act
Yo this story is straight I'm writing this so you will know that people like you shit.
ElementalMaster16 chapter 19 . 10/15
awesome chapters! i had a blast re-reading this story.
Katsuhito chapter 19 . 10/14
Nice chapter. Not a lot of changes from canon task-wise, but that's to be expected. Chardev is going well too. I look forward to when they finally return to the world of ASOIAF. Interesting idea with Skeeter. In fact, after some acclimation and exposure to that world, she's make an excellent spy/agent, and likely spymaster after that. Heh - imagine that: once Daenarys and Harry ascend to the Iron Throne, Rita Skeeter becomes their Mistress of Whisperers once Varys retires (in whatever fashion). Hm, perhaps Varys is killed while helping D&H gain the throne. Depending on how long it takes once they arrive, that could work. Either way, the progression of Rita from opportunistic muckraker to spy to spymaster would be a neat subplot.
Kaiya Azure chapter 19 . 10/10
At least the Merpeople had the good sense to not tempt the wrath of a dragon. Too bad the same can't be said of others it seems.
Kaiya Azure chapter 17 . 10/10
Okay. Even if he were immune to the heat, what did he hope to do about the molten metal that might cover his mouth and nose?
Kaiya Azure chapter 13 . 10/10
Ha! Unless they prepare properly, then any strategy they use will be based off incorrect or incomplete information since Harry only needed two shots because he was trying to avoid accidentally killing the dragon. Against Voldemort, Harry won't be feeling quite so merciful.
Fireofargentis chapter 19 . 10/9
was the bit about the heirloom flute a Worm reference?
very nice. it will be fun for Voldemort’s forces to encounter the dragon.
Kaiya Azure chapter 11 . 10/9
Not sure how anyone could compare Dementors to Nuclear power. Of the two, the Dementors can think for themselves and act however they will so long as they operate within the boundaries set by the pact. Never mind the fact that Dementors feast upon the souls of the victims thus I seriously doubt said souls get to move on after digestion.

Honestly, I don't feel interested in watching Westworld canon so I doubt any fan-fics would tickle my fancy. There might be an exception in the future, but that would depend on the fan-fic I think.
Kaiya Azure chapter 9 . 10/9
In hindsight, I wonder how the dung beetle of a journalist never got squashed, frozen, zapped, burnt or any number of other fates that could have ended her life and her career. Doubly so if getting killed in her animagus form causes the whole thing to become undone in a manner that reveals her as an unregistered animagus.
myafroatemydog chapter 19 . 10/9
I look forward to seeing where you take this
Valdimarian chapter 19 . 10/9
*Squints hard at the suspicious flute*
Well, at least Hogwarts doesn’t have any lockers in it.

As for Rita, I doubt anyone back on Earth would believe her writing, but it’d make one hell of a “Boy Who Lived” book to publish. OR she could be a roaming investigator / spy in westeros and be kept in a life of luxury when not investigating court intrigue for Harry and Daenerys.
Harmonious Arkos Sloth chapter 3 . 10/9
Well *that* was an abrupt shift in setting. I'm curious to see where they go from here, now that Dany and Ser Creepy are in the modern world.

Given her similar appearance to both Feel a and Malfoy, I expect much hijinks involving Dany. I can't wait to read them!
Kaiya Azure chapter 7 . 10/8
Wonder if the coin landing on its edge was a reference to Legacy of Kain or not.