Reviews for Raising Ourselves
Miriam1 chapter 33 . 6/28
This was a lovely chapter! I'm glad that Harry decided to work on both forms of the Blood-Replenisher Potion, because if he can use them...why not?

It is also very nice that Severus is beginning to embrace life, again. But this time, he isn't allowing the past to impede his future. Maia seems to be a lovely person. I look forward to seeing what you do with this.

The face painting of kids in the zoo is actually a brilliant camouflage for Teddy! I'm glad that Andi saw the fun of the moment.

It also looks like it will be nice to have Harry introduce Simon and Teddy to each other. I think they will be entranced with each other.

I like what you are doing. I look forward to reading your next installment.

Sincerely,
Miriam
Lizzarnia5887 chapter 33 . 6/27
i love this story! I'm so looking forward to your next update
ChrisUSA chapter 33 . 6/26
Great update. Thx
JayBat chapter 33 . 6/25
Love “Sebastian” at Maia’s dinner party, he definitely needs to stay in Greece! No other magical folk on the island?
geekymom chapter 33 . 6/25
Fabulous chapter!
alix33 chapter 33 . 6/25
Well done, Harry, on your efforts in the written and the practical portions of your NEWTs thus far.
You meant for Snape to think "the Weasleys included".
"threadbare" should be one word.
The mental pic of little Teddy having morphed himself tiger stripes at the zoo made me laugh.
Please update soon
Sunset74 chapter 32 . 12/27/2019
Loved Harry getting Hermione to read to Teddy! Great chapter!
alix33 chapter 32 . 12/27/2019
Toddler Teddy demanding to read his doggie book himself was the cutest thing ever.
My eyesight's always been bad (my parents realised this on our first ever coastal holiday when I howled my little nearsighted almost three year old eyes out at not being able to see a ship on the horizon and I got my very first pair of spectacles pretty soon after that. I wore spectacles and contact lenses until 1994, then contact lenses until 1999, when I had LASIK done and pretty soon I'm going to need glasses again for presbyopia), but my glasses were always the correct prescription according to the most recent eye test I have had.
The all day/all night study session sounds like a pain in the butt but necessary.
geekymom chapter 31 . 10/22/2019
Terrific chapter!
SkyeMoor chapter 31 . 10/22/2019
There's a grand documentary about Magic Camp, that goes into where they trained Wil Arnett for the job.
Guest chapter 31 . 10/21/2019
'Ignore everything. I'm pissed.'

So funny.
alix33 chapter 31 . 10/21/2019
My youngest, very extroverted cousin had a karaoke-themed birthday party for her 30th birthday. After experiencing that, I have to say there is no amount of cajoling (which convinced Neville) in the universe which would get me so far as to ever go to a karaoke with my friends, however good friends they might be and whatever it is that we experienced together to form and or cement our bonds of friendship.
What would that simple lunch for Snape have consisted of? A sandwich with some kind of filling? Such a sandwich and a salad? Soup and such a sandwich? Soup, salad and such a sandwich?
Telling one's house elf to rest (like Harry just did to Kreacher) is probably one of the greatest insults ever in all of house elfdom.
When I was Teddy's age (I don't remember that far back. My mom just tells the story often) I'd lull myself to sleep by rubbing either a foot or a hand or both on the satin borders my one blankie had.
I don't care at all for illusionists or magicians either.
AJ Granger chapter 13 . 8/26/2019
War ended in May. Harry turned 18 that July. He was 18 when he adopted Teddy and would be nearly 19 now depending on month and if Teddy is one yet.
ChrisUSA chapter 30 . 8/23/2019
Love it. Cant wait for more