Reviews for Heart's Shuffle
ladysilvefox1 chapter 6 . 1/3/2005
love it
Vynne chapter 6 . 7/6/2004
Nice story...I can understand that. Well, I'll be waitin' for the next chapter.
Sugar Snaps a lot chapter 4 . 1/25/2004
OH! I love this so far. Continue soon! _~ Love and peace? That's from Trigun!
shadowandhawk chapter 4 . 9/26/2003
oh just great...yet again, i just noticed that i never reviewed your ff...even though i read it about a month ago -_- will my stupidity never end? anyways, great f, with a real great storyline! wish you would update more often though...so update soon, and lol!
The Big Fisch chapter 4 . 9/1/2003
*Massive anime sweatdrop*

Aheheh, whoops, forgot that I didn't leave a review for this. REALLY REALLY REALLY sorry, I could have sworn that I reviewed back when you updated. But, better late then never, aye?

I like the think with Reiner and Sierra having a past. Well, schools back in and I got to do some homeARGH! *Is buried under avalanche of school work*
jennifer chapter 1 . 7/24/2003
That was very good! please add more Chappies!
Anime-Girl chapter 3 . 7/10/2003
Hey, Ancient Zodian! I've been waiting eaver since you came out with story to read it. You are taking forever!(Realy good story though)So come on and PLEASE put in chapter 4!Bye!
SpaceBunny-chan chapter 4 . 6/1/2003
EEvee: I totally love your story! Write more as soon as you can. L8erz! _.

~EEvee
Deathzealot chapter 3 . 5/7/2003
*Bright Light appears and a very pissed off DZ appears*

What a Minute the name of Lightning Gundam is mine and a good friend of mine!

*DZ cools down and counts to ten to calm himself down*

Sorry about that I get a little picky about my stuff that I help creat or I creat myself. But you can have the name along if you do not take my attacks or design. That me and my friend have sweated over makeing it.

Anyways good keep it up I may make go back to my own story The New Gen and either put a little more detail about the lives of the Shuffle Alliance's kids or make another Prequel that goes into the lives of the Shuffle Kids as I like to call them. Sorry again for yelling!

-DZ
Child of darkness chapter 3 . 5/1/2003
I like! please update as soon as u can! please try to make the chapters longer! tx bye
The Big Fisch chapter 3 . 5/1/2003
FINALLY! I almost passed out when I saw you updated! I can't say much cause I've got tons of stuff to do here, so keep up the good work and UPDATE SOONER! GAH!

Ps: I'll be updating this weekend, just to let you know.
ahhhhhhhhhhh chapter 3 . 4/30/2003
what happened how could u just leave me ther! that an't rite update asap!
Sloan1 chapter 2 . 4/9/2003
Hey, if you plan on putting Allenby in this, and you need a, ahem, *cough*boyfriend*cough* for her, and since you seem to be using a lot of Original Characters, you could use me as that character (Allenby's boyfriend or huband)E-mail me if you need stats for me at . Wonderful Story so far. The best "get married, have kids" G-Gundam story by far! I like the fact that you did not make Domon and Rain's kid named after a Shuffle Alliance member or Kyoji. That kind of bugs me when people do because it's not like Domon to do that sort of thing. The basic stats for me if you use me as Allenby's boyfriend are

Name: Sloan Sweigart

Hair: blond

Eyes: Blue

Height: 6 feet 4 inches

Weight: 180

Personality: Somewhat Hyper, Fairly easy to anger (I don't take crap from anyone!) This is definitely going on my favorite stories list, and you are going on my favorite authors list! This Story is Awesome!
SaigirlFC43 chapter 2 . 4/8/2003
This is a great update very soon.
Ryoko The Demon Goddess chapter 2 . 4/8/2003
i cant wait till sierra gets to 16 i wonder what she wil be like...hm. o well good luck on writng the story bye