Reviews for Only Human
Kikaruu chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
I think that you should definitely continue this. It poses the same questions of morality as the true series does, and you seem to have a flair for dialog, which is always valued when you want to visualize the scene. That said, keep going; I;ll be waiting.
escarcega01 chapter 1 . 10/26/2005
Armitage is a prity good anime and your fic is almost as good as de anime good job
Calisto-divine-Blue chapter 1 . 2/24/2005
i loved this story it is very well done i would love to see more
reikobuns chapter 1 . 8/12/2004
i like this alot! it's really good!
SithKnight-Galen chapter 1 . 7/11/2004
I know that you do not get very many reviews for this, but after reading this particular fiction for the third, yes, third time, I would really love to see more installments of this series. This is pretty well thought out, and has some great morale delimmas that make you stop and go..."whoa".

The whole complexity of each issue that both these new "upgraded thirds" aka "X's" have to deal with as well as what the humans are both accountable for as well as what is beyond them has me totally intrigued.
Jen Lewis chapter 1 . 4/7/2004
I think you did an incredible job on this. I like the part about the whole morality of the conflict between humans and robots; you brought up many good points. Please continue this as soon as possible.
ChihuahuaCrazyChase chapter 1 . 3/19/2004
Kool! I like it! Pretty mysterious and all. I like all the details and stuff. Update soon!
-C
PS-I noe my penname sounz weird and all. Got it from my crazy dog.
Encephalon chapter 1 . 10/7/2003
Shion: I like it _!

Shion: There needs to be more Armitage ficcys! There's not enough!

::cries::
Mjohnson chapter 1 . 9/15/2003
An intriging read,i like your take on the conflict

between humans and robots. There are definitely

shades of Blade Runner here. Keep it up, i'd love

to read more!
Matt Mathay chapter 1 . 7/17/2003
Good story. Original and interesting. Keep up the good work and continue to write this story.
tessanlm chapter 1 . 7/4/2003
I really like this please finish it. You might want to see both movies to make this fit better.
Albe chapter 1 . 4/17/2003
You complained I didnt review it, but when I read your fic it had been through email, and back then you hadn't posted yet! :P

So here it comes now. And I dont even know Armitage! Keep on the X series. Does that robot wears sunglasses becsue his eyes arent passable as real-looking? ;)

Cya back on YM.
curiouzkatt chapter 1 . 4/4/2003
Cool! What happens next?
Janne Doe chapter 1 . 4/1/2003
Wow, purdy good. I can't wait to see what this develops into. I'm a BIG armitage freak, so consider this a high compliment. _~

Trinity