Reviews for Another Tale of Time City
emeraldeyegurl chapter 5 . 10/3/2006
It was good. Vivan in the book called them pajamas so yea. So Vivian in here was related to Vivian in the book? Was it her grandma? I like naming the kids in here after the characters in the book: Sam, Vivian, and Elio.

One question: what does A/N mean?

bye. thanks for writing. bye. :-)
Alida of the Emerald Green Hair chapter 1 . 1/15/2004
Ah, but what of Vivian and Jonathan? More info, please! As a horrible, awful, obsessive Vivian/Jonathan shipper, please tell me what HAPPENED! Ehm. I must know. PLEASE?
Anywho, your writing and characters are good, and the backwards people are-interesting. I know I say this a lot, but the only thing that bothers me is the dialouge. It's so hard to make it sound natural, and I've found that the best way to do that is to break it up. Don't just have them say all of what they're saying at once! At some description between their sentences. And use less 'and's. It helps...
ChocolateEclar chapter 5 . 5/4/2003
I know how Alannari feels. I'm afraid of heights myself and its a horrible phobia to have! Anyhow, interesting chapter! I can't wait to find out what happens to Alannari!

Update soon! Bye! _
Kookle Wrenford chapter 1 . 4/27/2003
This is a really creative idea! It's got a ton of potential, what with all these - hm, how shall I put it? BACKWARD people... :)
ChocolateEclar chapter 4 . 4/26/2003
_ Little siblings *are* a pain! *glares at little sister*

Anyhow, you'd better update soon! This is getting interesting! Bye! _-
ChocolateEclar chapter 3 . 4/21/2003
The places seem alright to me! (Then again, I haven't read 'A Tale of Time City' in quite awhile... -_-)

Poor Alannari! I love the time we're in now and all, but Time City sounds WAY better!

Update soon! This is going great! Bye! _-
Calcifersgrl chapter 3 . 4/20/2003
my A Tale of Time City memory is a little bit rusty. But your story is wonderful. I really should read the book again cuz it's been a while

can't wait for the next chapter
ChocolateEclar chapter 2 . 4/7/2003
Nice chapter! I can't wait to find out what occurs next! Update soon!

Bye! _-
Erie Maxwell chapter 1 . 4/3/2003
*bops Evermoreelf on the head* Neh!

But I do agree with this being quite cute.

Where are the butter pies? *drools* Dang I hope you include at least one, they're the best part! Make your readers hungry for something they can't have, it'll be all the more fun for you! *grins*

In all seriousness, I'm glad to see a new book being done, as much as I believe you can never read too many HMC fics. *scowls at EE*

*laughs* Keep it up, I want to know what happens to the great Smith desendent!

-Erie
EvermoreElf chapter 1 . 4/2/2003
aw how cute! yay! (and finally something other than Howl's Moving Castle!)
ChocolateEclar chapter 1 . 4/2/2003
This is interesting so far. _ Your new characters sound pretty cool! Update soon!

Bye! _-