Reviews for Still Waters
Azolean chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
This was actually quite well written. I appreciated the differing viewpoints throughout. Though, I must say, there were some confusing points when the pov changed and there was no real indicator to mark where and when. It might make it a little easier to read if there were extra spaces, lines, etc.

Spelling/grammar check was not quite perfect, but still well done. I'm getting a little tired of finding so many that aren't spell/grammar checked. It was a refreshing change to find one that was.

I very much appreciated the dark feel of this one. Switching back and forth and throwing in Jack's humor would not have worked nearly so well. I appreciate how you kept them in character in a situation that is difficult to portray without having been in those shoes. You pulled it off very well, along with keeping them in character the entire time. Not only that, but it's a great way to explain the shorter hair; especially with all of us out there who were so offended by the shorter hair. lol

Good work. I'll be looking for more.
Miyth chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
So... this is right before Out of Mind, right? You know the cutting the hair.

Anyways, this was very well writen, event though is so angsty (there's nothing wrong with that). You did a very good job on this fic, and I wish that there was a second chapter, I wish I could see Daniel come out of it alright.
Rebel Goddess chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
I love the final part of this so much. You made this so much more than a mere "Why Daniel cut his hair" fic. The darkness was gorgeous and bitter. Wonderful. More please. Love Darkened-Danny.
Rinne chapter 1 . 4/25/2005
Amazingly written.
DragonQueen chapter 1 . 5/9/2003
*twitch twitch*

THAT WAS SO GOOD! I WANT ANOTHER CHAPTER THAT WAS SO AWESOME! i love Daniel Jackson i always thought he was hott. this story was very deep and dark i really loved it! hope to see another chapter!
Sickle Sword chapter 1 . 4/3/2003
Wow! Very beutiful.. but also very sad. really like this, it makes u feel about... things.
wapnot chapter 1 . 4/2/2003
WOW. Not much more I can say really. If I wasn't at school I might well have cried. And that last bit was so deep, about us all being slaves. I got a little confused with the dream/memory thing but it was good.
Sethoz chapter 1 . 4/1/2003
Wow... when you said it was very heavy and dark, you weren't kidding. I'm feeling kinda sick now, which is good as it made me feel for the whole thing, even the twisted, sick, evil men - if only for the pain they casued Daniel, even after death...
Harriet chapter 1 . 4/1/2003
Oh God. That's heavy. Well written and very stirring - I have tears i my eyes. You write excalent pieces.
voidhawc chapter 1 . 3/31/2003
Very sad. Hope someone can get though to him that killing is sometimes necessary.