Reviews for Mass Effect: Human Revolution, Book 1 - The Girl in Indigo
awesomeman1990 chapter 1 . 12/5/2021
You know, I understand how the hatred came to be for cybernetics but couldn't the stuff just be an attachment? Like, robotic armor instead of just taking an arm and replacing it with a robotic one?
Harlequin-TheDollmaker chapter 19 . 7/25/2021
Sometimes you have to let go and embrace what you've become. -Adam Jensen

Should add some of my Mankind Divided Augs.
Nikkless chapter 1 . 1/24/2019
would be 1000x better if shepard was alive. dont like this
Zakeraz chapter 19 . 8/7/2018
I see, so this fic is the start of a series where each arc from the main fic is separated into individual books. Well that ought to make them much more palatable. Good thinking.
Zakeraz chapter 2 . 8/4/2018
Well it’s been a while since I read the beginning of ME:HR. Ought to be good for remembering all the little details in the story. I seem to remember some hints that Hein was looking into ways to resurrect Shepard. Here’s hoping that comes into play quicker than the first version of this story. Speaking of which, what is this version exactly, a remaster, revision, or something else?
xvector chapter 1 . 5/12/2018
Ah, I'm not sure if it's a good idea to introduce Hein so early. Knowing his motivation kinda reduces his sense of mystery and untrustworthiness later on in the story.
Alyr Lin chapter 8 . 5/5/2018
Ah, right. The girl in indigo is tali! Thanks for the chapter. Its great to reread this all again.
Alyr Lin chapter 6 . 5/4/2018
Sorry for the late and infrequent review! Love your writing still, I like the consolidated chapter, flows very well. Kinda confused at The Girl in Indigo refers to though.
Guest chapter 19 . 4/21/2018
Ignus, I think chapters 16 and 17 are the same, except their names.
Pls, fix it.
Rakizael chapter 1 . 4/18/2018
Separating the story into books while keeping the original? Yesssss! This will definitely make it easier to digest. This is one of my favorite ME fanfics and my favorite DE one but I haven't caught up with it in a long time. Glad to see you're still inspired and writing :D.
Corvus Reborn chapter 1 . 4/17/2018
So is this a remastered version of your 80 chapter story?
Satire Swift chapter 19 . 4/16/2018
Keep it up, Ignus. This is still my favorite fanfic ever.
TMoon2 chapter 1 . 4/16/2018
Something like this will certainly make your massive story easier to digest.
Vumanchu chapter 1 . 4/16/2018
*Slow clap*
Dividing and conquering this massive ass story. Well, at least it's easier to manage than 84 chapters.
As a loyal fan of the Mass Effect: Human Revolution, please sir, keep pumping out your content. It would be a shame if it dies.