Reviews for Cave Story: The Demon Crown Saga
Mr. Mega1423 chapter 11 . 5/23/2019
The addition of the Jenka's Nightmare mod is something really nice, but I must say something. I don't wanna be that dude, but if Quote and Curly's creator viewed them as his kids, then there are, uh... well... a few moments in this story that are... uh... y'know... Maybe I'm just reading into this in a wrong way, but... Might wanna be more careful with your wording, buddy. Absolutely stellar story, though.
Mr. Mega1423 chapter 3 . 5/21/2019
Rocket Jump? This isn't Team Fortress 2
MegaVile chapter 13 . 8/28/2018
Damn, Monster X has just gone insane.

Here I thought it was gonna be them going "9-year-old-on-C.O.D" rants but no they just straight up plan to assassinate Quote.

Also, I'm not gonna spoil the reference with Balrog for those in the reviews. Have fun.
Speaking of, I wasn't expecting Balrog to come along with Quote for the Labyrinth and also...

REST IN PEPPERONERI GAUDSKATEERS. YOU APPEARED OUT OF NOWHERE IN THE MAIN GAME AND DON'T EXIST
Guest chapter 1 . 8/3/2018
this is pretty good. the addition of jenkas nightmare is also neat, especially since i barely remember what happened in it.
MegaVile chapter 10 . 6/4/2018
Here we finally are, the end for now.
Quote has succeeded in killing Ballos, even if barely. They may get their rest now but...
soon...
Soon it'll be one HELL OF A NIGHTMARE for them I'm sure... mweheheheheheheh.
fc chapter 8 . 5/29/2018
I'm quite surprised to see that to this day people are still writing novelisations of Cave Story, and honestly this is the best novelisation I've read yet! Keep up the good work!
MegaVile chapter 8 . 5/27/2018
Aw that's very cute! I love how there were two Pignons for Curly AND Quote to eat and regain their memories so cute! And I agreed with Quote the entire way during his outburst against Kazuma like that. Keep up the good work!