Reviews for Captum Ante
Teefplucka chapter 47 . 7/10
So does Arvael still have to complete his essay?
Brilliant just brilliant the story of the Storm Heralds just gets better and better it is a joy to log on each day to read the update.
Conner chapter 30 . 5/24
Honestly one of best stories i've read... you better keep this going until you get to chapter 900 or ill find you and force you to work
Shadowlord666 chapter 31 . 5/25
Wauw, best story so far! Great to see that new brothers are emerging with their own stories and backgrounds. Can't wait for the next story!
Conner Magurie chapter 28 . 5/22
You've done a perfect little book here, i think it wouldn't go a miss in the black library.
Mattwho81 chapter 23 . 5/20
The Storm Heralds come from a world called Lujan II, and on that world Feth has become a generic swear word. Like most thing in the Imperium its original meaning has been lost and twisted over time.
Jimbob chapter 23 . 5/17
Which planets do the Storm Herelds recruit from?
I'm wondering how Varma is familiar with the Tanith tree god Feth?
Other than that. Excellent introduction, great characterisation and nice pacing. Looking forward to more.
Shadowlord666 chapter 22 . 5/15
Great compelling story. You're really taking your time to let the story develop and outline the characters. More spotlight on brother Jediah is great and the storyline with Arvael is very enticing. Just keep up the good work, please!
Tzeentch chapter 19 . 5/10
JUST AS PLANNED
The emperor chapter 16 . 5/10
When i said edict of nikea i do not recall saying and i shall quote
"I NEVER SAY BURN EVERYONE WITH PSYKER POWER" to the stupid inquisitors who actually burn everyone and to all high lords
The emperor chapter 14 . 5/10
WTF!? Jeddiah! You will die
Emperor chapter 11 . 5/8
I created astartes with two codes never leave anyone behind and civillain first
The emperor chapter 9 . 5/8
Wow so much for science nordland you superstitious shit chaos worshipping bastard nice story btw
Teefplucka chapter 17 . 5/6
About time Toran got his own Company Librarian.
Colonel Shame chapter 2 . 4/18
I really like your pacing. I think you add just enough detail to draw a picture, but don't get trapped in overwrought descriptions which slow the action. The characterizations are nice. Great job avoiding the passive voice. Well done!