Reviews for Two Souls
Zoro50 chapter 6 . 8/11
Nice! Really enjoyed the walk through Kyoko’s psychosis. Lots of interesting moments and ways to look at the events of her life. No we just have to find our what a whole Kyoko and Yui can accomplish
c0l0r-bl1nd n355 chapter 5 . 12/20/2018
argggg
cant wait for more
Guest chapter 4 . 11/3/2018
This is so good and so different! The interaction of Kyoko and Asuka was sweet. Excited to see what u have planned next.
5XlKZ chapter 1 . 9/3/2018
Veri n1c3t9Ast0riEB
Guest chapter 3 . 7/29/2018
This is a cool story. ..very unique aND creative. Love how you connected to the events of the original series. This is wonderful. Also, these 2 characters don't get enough exploration, so it's fun to see events from their points of view.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2018
Omgomgomg yuixkyok E
Seeking Professional Help chapter 3 . 6/14/2018
Thanks for story.

Usually people always assume that Yui and Kyoko knew each other and were either BFF's or bitter rivals. It is refreshing to see a fic where they didn't meet.
The story is a bit too sweet and fluffy for my usual tastes, but I did enjoy it. Thanks again for writing it.
Mtmeye chapter 2 . 5/13/2018
I like it so far. Not many stories with Yui and Kyoko interact, and furthermore, them interacting with Asuka and Shinji thrown in the mix. I'd like to see more of this story, keep up the good work.
Zoro50 chapter 1 . 4/18/2018
Interesting premise here. The prose in the beginning of the chapter was a bit rough, but it smoothed out by the end. I like the idea of Yui and Kyoko existing in another form, looking forward to seeing how they go about trying to save the children.