Reviews for Sneezes and Sword Fights
wswpub chapter 4 . 4/10
I'm sitting here rocking w a bite of cherry pie in my mouthlaughing. Laughing while trying to keep from spewing it out or choking. This was a darn funny chapter! Thank you!
Roflmbo Guest chapter 1 . 1/18
This is soooooo hilarious! I've read this twice or thrice already, and I know where to come when I need a really good, belly-aching, ab-crunching laugh to enjoy for any occasion.

If you're still on FF net, keep it up!
Guest chapter 9 . 8/9/2015
This is hilarious! Seriously! I swear it! My hamster is annoying! Aragorn is hilarious!
Guest chapter 7 . 8/9/2015
This is so realistic! Aragorn is probably just like this! If he kills Legolas though, he will pay!
Nemirdes chapter 4 . 8/9/2015
That is hilarious! I am laughing so hard right now! Seriously, this is genious! I would love to see my elfie get a cold. Maybe there is a certain pollen that can affect elves! Yes! That is perfect! And then it could be Aragorn and Legolas sick, and the hobbits (especially Sam) would have to care for them.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/9/2015
I love it! This is awesome! I can imagine all of this happening!
Guest chapter 11 . 5/26/2015
those two... a five year old could see through their lies.
Guest chapter 9 . 5/26/2015
arwen is definitely doubting her lovers sanity right now... and Legolas is the one ready to revolt not Aragorn.
Guest chapter 7 . 5/26/2015
Aragorn: id is ON my dearesht legos!
Legolas: did you just call me a toy?
Aragorn: yeb! and ib calling you legos agaid!
Legolas: uhhh...
Aragorn: legos! legos! legos! legos!
Legolas: oh yeah. it is ON, buddy. it is n. (s5lams fist into palm)
Guest chapter 4 . 5/26/2015
Legolas is a mean nurse.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/26/2015
Legolas is probably ready to throttle arwen right now. but he never could, arwen would fight back and Aragorn would find and kill him.
nimblelf legolas chapter 8 . 5/24/2015
Aragon is such a big baby I cant blame Legolas for getting angry hahahaha! The both of them are so funny and lovable! Will Legolas get back his revenge to Aragon for scratching his cheek? My sis scratches my cheek sometimes when we fight and so I know the stinging pain cuz it swells too hahaha! Poor Legolas I pity him so much hes a dignified and noble elf not a babysitter! I love this story it makes me laugh sooo much but can we have Aragon kinder to Legolas please?
marypoppin chapter 12 . 5/17/2015
really funny! great!
Whyhow chapter 6 . 5/6/2015
The Legolas and Aragorn bits are funny, but my favorite part is usually when Arwen comes in and acts sensible.
Guest chapter 4 . 2/25/2015