Reviews for Sneezes and Sword Fights
Elise chapter 12 . 3/31
Awesome, funny, great story! :) Though I feel very, very sorry for poor Legolas...
Sarahml chapter 12 . 1/14
I should have written a review for every-single-one of your chapters since it is so good! But also because I read them all at one seating, I could not find time to write any reviews (sorry!) This is a truly remarkably well written humour piece on post-LOTR 4th age :) Thank you for your hard work. I really enjoyed reading it! Where is this "Slings and Arrows" and "Broken Sky" piece that is supposed to happen? I look forward to read them. Plz post soon :)
Legolas's Lass chapter 2 . 12/24/2013
A sick Legolas would be…
ASDFGHJKLFEELS!

Ahem… please take this into consideration…

(YOU ARE A BRILLIANT AUTHOUR! I AM LOVING THIS SO MUCH!)
DragonOwl chapter 12 . 11/20/2013
Wow! I love it!
forTheLoveOfHades chapter 12 . 1/19/2013
i absolutely love it.. its hilarious!
trollalalala chapter 4 . 10/8/2012
I love this story...I laugh so hard at times. The part where Legolas tells Aragorn the story is simply hilarious! Good work so far!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
alright so i don't know if your still on this website but i need the sequel. you make a great humor fic and i need the sequel!
ElrondofImladris chapter 6 . 9/20/2012
I love the title! And the comedy.
HorseGirl784 chapter 7 . 7/24/2012
I was not going to pester you with dozens of reviews for a story that's long been completed. But I can contain myself no longer.

This is so amazingly hilarious that I cannot comprehend it. Truly. It awes me how insanely *funny* you are. And, because I've seen the movies, the image of Orlando Bloom crawling around on his elbows around a sleeping Viggo Mortenson was so hysetrical I nearly passed out from laughing too hard. Actually, all the scenes with the two are priceless.

I will never be able to read the books or watch the movies the same way again. Thank you for nearly killing me with laughter. It's been fun.
HorseGirl784 chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
I have only read the first chapter and am already in hysterics. I have been searching for *so long* for a LotR story that was not chock-full of angst and had decent humor. This is a gift to man and elfkind alike. Thank you for sharing.
RivieraSara chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
I ab de Kig! De Kig! Kig!

So funny!
Eminnis chapter 12 . 5/23/2011
PLEASE tell me you continued...I'll go look. Great job! AT least with Legolas, we won't have to wonder what he says.

Eminnis
xgreenleafx chapter 11 . 7/10/2009
HAHAHAHAHAHA

yours is longer! omg that was GREAT.
asdfjkl chapter 12 . 4/12/2009
wow! it's rare to find a story under 'humor' with so many reviews!

and even rarer that the story deserves them. loved it! absolutely hilarious! the characters were well done,the plot was entertaining, and it was very well written.

keep writing!
Cloud-123 chapter 1 . 3/16/2007
Hey. It's been a while now, and you still haven't posted "Slings and Arrows." Are you planning on doing it still?