Reviews for Once Upon a WolfStar
Loved the book! Was a little cliché at some points, but still good. The idea of using a fairytale was good, even is the Alpha, Omega, Null stuff was a little hard to understand...

Wouldn't mind reading about them and their child growing up, or like a sequel to do with Regulus and Lucius. As I get the feeling that, Reg isn't to happy with the marriage...

Anyway, those are just ideas if you ever wanted to make some sort of sequel. (Course you don't, but if you ever wanted to...)
Still love the story... And... Yeah, uh... bye?
halfravenhalfclaw chapter 1 . 10/4
This is the cutest story I have ever read, I love it so much and its amazing. when I heard Cinderella I thought it was something like... you know, Sirius is Cinderella and Remus is the prince, but I love this version much better, the characters were great, I really enjoyed their little picnic, it was so adorable and that Remus would ensure Siriuss happiness, even though he wasnt in it.
in the start, I was very confused by the omega/alpha and leaves thing, but I think it will be better when I re-read it, cause in the end it wasnt confusing at all!
I really enjoyed the story!
Someone aka Me chapter 1 . 5/2
who
gave you the right
to write something so perfect

I love that you sort of took cinderella and flipped it on its head

I LOVE THAT THE HORSE IS NAMED SNUFFLES?

I love regulus here too like so much

SOFT ALPHA REMUS LUPIN GIVES ME LIFE

Hope? Is amazing? like jesus she's such a perfect mum.

this fic is such a fucking adventure like i felt everything right along with sirius and i felt his panic and his fear and just… that shows how fucking amazing your writing is. the emotions are woven into the very style of your writing and it's so perfect

This deserves a better review but i'm incoherent i just love everything.
sd4ianto chapter 1 . 4/20
Poor Regulus.
hato-ryou-chan chapter 1 . 4/20
Omg I love this! Sirius being Cinderella makes complete sense. I love how even though Remus isn’t a wealthy person Sirius wants him more than anything and faking his death to escape is perfect. Truly loved this.
WalkerWriter chapter 1 . 4/17
it was an amazing story, congratulations. it's incredible how you always write and develop full plots in each of your collections' chapters.
ink and imagination chapter 1 . 4/17
Wow. Just /wow/. This was AmAzInG! I loves it. You we're able to describe everything perfectly. You wrote this so so beautifully, and I'm honestly at a loss for words. Great job!
Ern Estine 13624 chapter 1 . 4/17
Getting awesome good can’t wait for more