Reviews for Henchman To Huntsman
HerefromtheHeartbreak chapter 8 . 7/9
I really hope this story hasn't died out, I've been looking forward to reading a new chapter but one hasn't been released in a while. It would be a shame, this is such a good story.
ExS-DrIfTeRr chapter 8 . 6/14
Cool story cant wait for more
HerefromtheHeartbreak chapter 1 . 5/28
interesting plot development, I wonder why Michael is choosing to endure it all
DreamWeaverGod chapter 7 . 5/27
...kinda disapointed that Michael didn't beat up Cardin more. Also...are you making him endure until it all bursts out? Cuz I will definately press the notification with pleasure if Michael suddenly snaps at Cardin...EVEN if he 'accidentaly' kills Cardin...which I don't give one or two fucks about.
GamehunterMC chapter 4 . 5/26
I have a complaint about your story. Here is a piece of it:
Beacon Cliff

Glynda Goodwitch squeezed her scroll so tight, it started to crack. With a glare she started to rapidly tap on her screen.

"Now now Glynda, suppressing his Aura now would only put Miss Schnee's life in danger. You can punish him after the initiation."

Glynda frowned, but didn't say anything.
In this scene, who is speaking? Ozpin or Glynda?
Is Ozpin speaking to Glynda or is Glynda talking to herself?
Some clarification on who's speaking would stop readers like myself from stopping in the middle of the story just to figure out who's speaking. It's so fucking annoying having to do that.
Colby Cheesedawg chapter 6 . 5/19
this is the first story I'm reading as it is updating so every time I new chapter appears I'm ecstatic for the wonderful story to continue to unfold keep it up please
GamehunterMC chapter 5 . 5/17
Some clarification on who talks would be nice
jluk94 chapter 6 . 5/16
great start, loving the story so far!
Dragon of the Blazeing Stars chapter 5 . 5/8
why no improve what he had at his house? turn it into team crown hang out/store house/armory and smith?
DashingxRogue chapter 5 . 5/7
I feel it would be awesome/hilarious if he opened a Strip Club but I don’t know if that falls within the confines of this fic. Really liking this so far and I’m looking foward to where it goes.
DreamWeaverGod chapter 5 . 5/6
I can take a guess to what the gift is...since Weiss has a big reaction...its either something REALLY for adults (condom) or something REALLY unexpected...either way good chapter
Colby Cheesedawg chapter 5 . 5/6
this story is great so far and hope to see it continue I know one day it will be one of the best
Thegreatguestman chapter 5 . 5/6
Wonder what he bought for weiss ;)
Anyways great chapter looking forward to see what you give us next
kingjellus chapter 5 . 5/6
Make the shop part huntsmen suff and part custom weapons shop
N7 Recurit chapter 5 . 5/6