Reviews for Not Alone
KZ55 chapter 1 . 5/23/2018
I've always had my own opinion on the Maria Ending, it helps that it's the first and most common one I've gotten that makes me like it. Despite James seemingly warning her at the end and the many debates saying this ending is a bad one I beg to differ.

I view the Maria Ending as being one where Silent Hill offers him a real chance to redeem himself? How, you may ask?

Well Maria looks like she'll fall ill just like Mary did. I believe that things will happen almost deja vu and James will find himself looking at a terminally ill Maria on her deathbed.

Here comes the chance at redemption, I believe he will realize this has happened before and will resist the urge to go for the pillow. Perhaps Maria might jokingly ask if he's planning on finishing her off.

Anyway, I believe that James will comfort and be by Maria's side as a way of atoning for his past sins. A literal chance to repeat history in some weird way.

Silent Hill works wonders in many ways and is highly debatable, this is my opinion.

With regards to your story, I love reading these kind of fics even if the game came out 11 years ago already. This is brilliantly written and really brings the feels!
Direwolf Nymeria chapter 1 . 5/22/2018
This is tremendously well written... very cool :)
thatblue chapter 1 . 4/17/2018
My heart. I love. All the love. Ten million loves.