Reviews for An Endless Affair
OnigiriChicka chapter 8 . 4/24/2007
Wai! So Kawaii! *Squealing like tomoyo-chan* hehe. XD poor miko tho... DX
Luiniliel chapter 8 . 3/8/2007
Awh, this is so sweet and beautiful. It made me tear when Tomoyo finally proposed to Sakura.
kawaii-animal chapter 8 . 3/5/2006
I read it just because of the numerous reviews this story got, but man! it was worth it! really good! ;)

kawaii-animal
cherryblossomtree145 chapter 8 . 10/26/2005
aw thats so sweet! you should have just left it here so that miko can do nuthin! oh well now we have a sequal... i hope the sequal is as nice as this!Ü
Wolf Jade chapter 8 . 12/28/2004
this was so cute, i love it when Syaoran is the jealous one. you did a great job.
Talzmeihr chapter 8 . 5/30/2004
::wipes tear from eye:: So touching... ::sob:: And I have made it an aim to read all your fanfics... In this weeks half-term... Must review on that other story...
ShadowDragon22 chapter 8 . 3/15/2003
this was an Excellent fic, I loved it, it was very good, Syaoran and Sakura are my favourite CCS couple, I'm going to go read the sequel now, bye.

~ShadowDragon22~
jade chapter 8 . 1/14/2003
! I know I was asked to read your original fiction but I was all like "Hmm...cardcaptors is cool..." So I read this! Very cute! Sappy sappy sap sap! Oh my I need to hold off on the coffee before I review. Very cool though.
theend00000000 chapter 8 . 5/11/2002
i remember this story! i could NEVER find it again! and you wouldnt blieve how long i looked... THIS WAS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AWESOME! *goes completely starry eyed* i luv the songs you attached to this fic and i luv your remember(reviewing is doing the giving to caring authors slaving over working on writing fanfics)! definitely sweet and kawaii! okay... so maybe i am babling but this is so SWEEEEEEEETTT! *goes in her kawaii hyper mood*...
Bettymew chapter 8 . 4/21/2002
I think your fanfic is very good very funny and very sad as well.
tigerjade chapter 8 . 3/21/2002
I LOVE THIS FIC! It was soo sweet! i loved it! i love you fics, you're really a talented author! keep up the good work!
Bil chapter 8 . 2/6/2002
Pretty good story! I like your writing style; it draws you into the character's lives, even in this story, with its relatively simple plot. Poor Miko. You really need to find him someone!

OK, I'm rambling. Sorry. Thanks for the story!
bRat. tENsHi kagami chapter 8 . 2/3/2002
KAWAII KAWAII KAWAII KAWAII KAWAII KAWAII KAWAII KAWAII KAWAII KAWAII KAWAII KAWAII KAWAII KAWAII KAWAII KAWAII KAWAII KAWAII KAWAII KAWAII KAWAII KAWAII KAWAII KAWAII KAWAII KAWAII KAWAII KAWAII KAWAII KAWAII KAWAII KAWAII! _ i cant find the rite words 2 express wut i think... i SWEAR! oh, how i wish dat i could type faster! ARRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH! it's *takes deep breath* KAWAII KAWAII KAWAII KAWAII KAWAII!

66666666...i feel so excited! i mean...i've never felt this excited since reading the manga itself!...! SUGOI SUGOI SUGOI! there is humor and romance intertwined wit each other in this story! dis SweEt -and- [S.O.U.R] bRat has nothing sour 2 say! just KAWAII KAWAII KAWAII! *dreamy eyed* syaoran, touya, miko! *melts* aaahhhhhhhh! *sigh of contentment* im sooooooooooooooooo excited...not only is the plot KAWAII and AWESOME but the way it is written is far beyond many's abilities! XD *runs around the room and jumps up and down in excitement*...u knoe the feeling of contentment after reading a really good book or fanfic? well... DATS HOW I FEEL NOW! u never stop amazing me wit ur really creative, KAWAII plots and AWESOME writting skills! nothing sour at all! hehe...im gonna read the wedding one now! watch out 4 another of these 'KAWAII' filled reviews _~ hehe...bRat azn pride all the way...
bRat. tENsHi kagami chapter 2 . 2/3/2002
hey hey hey! its the blabber again _~...hehe...anyway...this story is sooooo KAWAII!...okay..uhm...i dunno the exact plot yet...but then the scenes so far have been cute as usual..and also ders an equal balance between dialog, action, introspection, and description *dreamy eyed* i havent read stories written as weel as this one ever since i read reminisence...ahhhhh...i mean...i havent found another author dat could give a clear picture in my mind like u can...wait..ann and judith...and joy blue...ders a few more...but i mean..i havent found any NEW authors...nowadays they seem 2 go 4 the 'movie script' type of thing ~_~...oh well...i hope ull keep on writting ne? or not i think ill have 2 stop reading fanfics...hahaha...jk jk...i also like the 'movie script' ones because ders less reading...when im lazy and stuff..hehehehe...but i prefer dis type so yeah...i keep comin here 2 check out 4 new stories by u and the rest of the 'novel type' writters...hahaha...wutever...aight...i wanna continue readin...ja kawaii! bRat azn pride all the way...
Saiera chapter 8 . 1/7/2002
Yayy! Wonderful story! I wonder if the sequel's up yet...gotta go check! I'd feel sorry for Miko if Syaoran and Sakura weren't so damn cute together.