Reviews for Life After Death
Stone9990 chapter 27 . 9/20
Plz update
Lord Mortensen chapter 27 . 9/9
Awesome! Great fic! please update soon!
Harlurephne chapter 9 . 9/9
You know Wanda would be most genuine pair with Harry because, come on Marvel themselves call her a Witch.
juhcl chapter 18 . 9/8
Thanos could ave used the power stone to do it.
StoneTheLoner chapter 9 . 9/7
What's the point of putting up wards if he's going to take them down every time they try to do their job?
StoneTheLoner chapter 4 . 9/7
I like that he hasn't info dumped his secrets to anyone yet. At least not in the typical way where it's done without rhyme or reason just because somebody has been nice.
StoneTheLoner chapter 1 . 9/7
Wtf was that? He literally froze time to steal a necklace from muggles? Why, he can turn invisible and control minds so it's a pointless spell. But then somehow FREEZING TIME failed to conceal him and so people came to subdue him even though it only took him a minute to pick up the fcken thing and the frozen time should've protected him from others noticing the keycard he used or from walking through the area that was frozen. But then we find out in the same moment that he's immune to basically everything, except quite conveniently "everything" doesn't include the chemicals these guys happened to be using(As if being manufactured means nothing about them were derived FROM natural sources). Also quite convenient is that he wore nothing that could protect him from projectiles, convenient that he didn't notice the muggles until they were almost on top of him, convenient that things happened so quickly that these guards were already on standby to react this quickly, convenient that he didn't think to fight until the end(they did just storm in and shoot him after all, I think it's reasonable to assume a master of death could accomplish something in the precious few seconds he had until falling unconscious)...

Of course there are more conveniences too, though these are more for you as a writer. See, you definitely had a plan where he got captured so you made it happen regardless of plotholes. You had a plan where he talked to these people so he "decided" to stay instead of apparating. You had a plan where he remained mysterious so his blood revealed nothing. Etc etc etc.

This review only covers 3/4ths of the way through this chapter but have I proven my point yet? You haven't written a story, just a checklist of events and clumsy attempts to make them flow together. And don't confuse this with a simple negative comment, I am criticizing you. It should never be this easy for a plot idea to work and when you feel it happening you should stop to consider if maybe you've made things entirely too easyt. Authors will always write towards what they want to accomplish, that's where skill comes in to make it seem natural and authentic. You need to get better at pretending these plot ideas could happen without some god overlord pulling strings from behind his computer.

With that said, I now know what to expect so maybe I can enjoy this fanfic for what it is. And who knows, maybe the relationships between characters will carry the plot :/
Sherry chapter 27 . 9/2
Hi I love the story it’s Awesome. I just have one request can you please explain what happened to the wizard community’s how they became extinct I’m still confused about that
Navn Ukjent chapter 8 . 8/29
Some fun ideas in this fic, but you do need to work on the writing. There are simply too many errors, and that tends to hinder the flow of the story. Things like using ruin instead of rune multiple times in the same paragraph, switching between using her and him for Fawkes, run on sentences and other issues should be fixed.

Regarding the conversation with T'Challa, that is an example of the text not flowing as it should. Read it again, and see for your self. Harry also makes a silly statement about Europeans being the ones who invented slavery. This is of course not the case, as slavery existed long before the Europeans started traveling abroad.
vmage2 chapter 1 . 8/22
Interesting premise but I would suggest an English fluent proofreader.
doraemax chapter 27 . 8/22
You know, as cool as it was, i never agreed with what happened in Capt America: Civil War on one point. The fact that Tony/Widow couldn't relent and just allow Steve to prove his claim. When he mentioned the threat of another five Winter Soldiers, they should have stop, take a breath and then offered to follow Steve (all of them going) to ensure the truth of the claim/to help neutralize the threat...after which, they can go back to arguing about the Winter Soldier. That way, the Steve/Tony confrontation might still have happened, but at least, all the others can step in and diffuse the situation from getting too extreme.
nishu5061 chapter 27 . 8/17
I hope you'll continue..
chaoswizard chapter 27 . 8/17
Keep it coming plz it is good
myafroatemydog chapter 20 . 8/15