Reviews for Life After Death
back2front chapter 27 . 7/17
this story started so well, the whole master of death and timelines disruption was a great idea. instead of continuing like that you desided to just follow everything marvel movies did, most times WORD FOR WORD. I have seen the films already, ive no reason to read the scriptplay. in a move to include everythin marvel you basically trashed the hp side of things, making it farfetched. following the script for sacovia accords but everyone is fine that hp can create magical spaceships, tour the entire galaxy, in less than 2 years? no injunction on companies? ill stab at the story following the same, is that what the delay is for you need the last avengers movie to come out so you know what way to go?
kirosyamcha chapter 9 . 7/15
the newer fantastic four movie was fairly bad but the ones with jessica alba wernt too horrible i would make galactus less powerful and more of a being like person
Update please
Mugendainayume chapter 16 . 7/13
darn it there's go my assumption loki are sirius reborn
Confinedloner chapter 27 . 7/6
Not bad at all. At the begining i was like "ouch" every other word. The grammar was hardly anything worth looking at, but you really improved. I don't read author notes so i dont know if you are in school or not, however, Microsoft has a school program that allows you to get a free version or at least a % off. You could benefit from this. Also, "slowly and slowly" hurts my brain. Try just using the word once, or "over time". Just Makes more since.
criss-007 chapter 27 . 7/6
Loved the story! The idea of Harry travelling the Universe and coming back was done quite well and it's nice to know that there is still lots of things that we still haven't learnt about Harry. And it's refreshing to see a Harry that's not whiny or emo honestly. No offense against anyone that likes it but I've always found it off putting. Added this and you to my Follows/Favourites!
Cheers!
Ranmaleopard chapter 27 . 7/4
This is just really awesome and I can't wait for more
Ed chapter 8 . 7/1
Love it.. but why is stark missing in Afghanistan now┬┐
Spidersauce chapter 20 . 7/2
The Toodles virus is spreading.
moosejuice5 chapter 1 . 6/30
Nice idea, but the the writing just seems wooden
Havens Run chapter 1 . 6/29
You are doing really well with both this story and the time line. Keep up the good work,
overlord of hell 2012 chapter 27 . 6/29
Really enjoyed your story and look forward to reading more
Quite good.
lokyyt chapter 27 . 6/27
more please keep typing and please reply
Pennieyoung chapter 27 . 6/23
Great story, can not wait for more:)