Reviews for The Sorcerer Saga
subhogue chapter 7 . 12/1/2021
the story has been good so far and I look forward to reading more in the future. Now for the criticism part of the review: First I have noticed many grammatical mistakes mostly with word ordering. most of these mistakes aren't major but can be jarring to the flow of the story. Second and one that I understand but has caused some confusion, after you changed the prologue some references to the previous Pyrokinesis are still present particularly there was one part where Harry was thinking about not burning some place down, and most recently in this chapter where he mentions being able to create fireballs in his hand as a deterant from being bothered in knockturn alley. I wish you good luck in future chapters and hope this feedback helps you.
Jacob Fritzsching chapter 7 . 5/21/2021
Please update your story soon!
Starlord Master chapter 7 . 10/25/2020

Coolio.
Starlord Master chapter 1 . 10/25/2020
This rocks.
Hji chapter 1 . 9/25/2020
Man if you don't know wtf are you doing with the language then ask for help but pls don't butcher it like that. Is offensive
Elpatron11 chapter 4 . 6/17/2020
you can do at least 60 chapters do a flurry paring, its fleur and harry
WhiteElfElder chapter 7 . 2/24/2020
This Harry seems to be turning very pessimistic towards the magical world...which is good for his long life to follow.
WhiteElfElder chapter 6 . 2/24/2020
I have to say that you probably could have done the "Harry Potter Books" in another fic and not wasted half this chapter on them. While it is great that you wrote it...doesn't really help the story line.
PV Phong chapter 1 . 2/6/2020
I really like your script. I hope to see your latest chapter. thanks
Smutley Do-Wrong chapter 3 . 2/3/2020
"And why, pray tell, was I raised in the muggle world?" he asked, both genuine curiosity and slight irritation could just barely be discerned in his voice. Now that he was hearing about how famous he was, he had to wonder. Why was it that he was sent to the Dursley's?
If he was so famous, then why was he not brought up in the wizarding world?

So genius super Harry forgot:
"... he could extort the truth out of them when he was about to leave them for good ... a very reluctant Petunia told him that his mother was a witch ... he was left in their door ... house was somehow magically protected by the sacrifice of his mother, and so on, and so forth ..."
So an attentive reader has itch of the apparant error.
Then we get bandaid patch: "now that he remembered Petunia did say something about a magical protection in the house"

Which in that section. There's a bit of Harry fast flip flopping opinion of Dumbledore WHOM he's just begun to hear about:
""In that regard at least, Dumbledore had done right, and now that he remembered Petunia did say something about a magical protection in the house, but Harry smelled something, there was more to this story, more agendas, but he wasn't entirely sure that the professor in front of him knew anything else, she seemed sincere enough after all."

Harry felt anger, white-hot anger raging through him. Anger at Dumbledore for leaving him on the doorstep of those disgusting people.

Click... flip flop: "Harry felt anger, white-hot anger raging through him. Anger at Dumbledore for leaving"

An alternatiive is on page & possibly off page drip drip of info. Eg. Introspective narrative later, with Harry "recalling" clues, remarks, and speculating about Dumbledore and starting to form very negative opinion &/or suspicions.

"through the mail" on its own. For me, implied human postal carrier dropped in mailbox. As if rewrite forgot the parliament of owls.

You painted a fairy thick coat of Harry Stu paint.
In addition, magical world and its inhabitants get near bashing as Harry POV. Pub nasty filthy, persons all rude mob of grabby loud unclean stinky people.
Super Stu gets flaw out of the blue: agoraphobia.
Huh. So slightly less Stewed, not perfectly OP. And obvious source, before he flipped the hierarchy at #4, locked in cupboard. (Which btw, you might allude to a CHANGE? Eg. Unlike canon, as power mastered, Harry demands or seizes a spare room. Think prologue drops cupboard allusion. Later unclear what Harry's "room" is.)