Reviews for The Cyclone Trap
Bna1001 chapter 15 . 6/7
Woo hoo! I finally got that Sly/Walter make up I've been wanting thanks to you. Ralph and Patty were an amazing team. Another great story you've made. Sad to see this come to an end, but I'm here to read and review whatever you write in the Scorpion world.
Margaret Gautier chapter 15 . 6/7
This was a good ending. Thank you
MetalKyria chapter 15 . 6/8
A Great ending to a great story. Thank you so much for writing amazing Waige for us. I can't live without them.
Aquababy58 chapter 15 . 6/7
What a wonderful HEA, for everyone!
Just so you know, I’ll always read what you write. :)
marti chapter 15 . 6/7
This will replace the memory of that horrible finale. Thanks for writing a wonderful story.
Marie chapter 15 . 6/6
Very good job nice wrap up chapter
Please keep on writting i will read everything you writte
Franxine bobo chapter 15 . 6/6
That was so Walter and paige it was cute and restored my heart to normal thank you
Great read with a happy ending like we deserve. Keep writing and I will keep reading.
ScorplinginTraining chapter 15 . 6/7
*pouts* Aw, maaaan! I really hate saying goodbye to this cute, light-hearted story. It came out when everything else was dark and angsty and I was so completely flattened by that terrible finale. I have enjoyed every word of this! I loved Ralph and patty plotting together to make the stupid adults in their lives see sense. I'm going to miss their scheming and their friendship! You write them so well!

Rest assured, I will read the hell out of anything you decide to write in our little universe for as long as you decide to keep writing!

Thanks for another HEA for my favorite fictional family! Beautiful!
Joan123 chapter 15 . 6/6
Nooo, not the last chapter! I'm not ready to say goodbye to this story yet! Thank you, though, so much for the time you devoted to write it. It meant so much. The story was wonderful and I loved the wrap-up. So many great lines: "Maybe less", "They're coming", "...if we don't have a healthy attitude about death..." Real gems! If you ever decide to write a follow up, I'll be curious how Walter forgave Happy and Toby for stabbing him in the back for no reason (because as time goes by, I'm the maddest at these two - Paige and Sylvester at least had their reasons, misguided as they were). I'd also love to see how Walter and Paige are doing together. Maybe fewer people are reading but I for sure am not going anywhere in the forseeable future so whatever you want to write, I'll be there to read it!
Northangerescapee chapter 15 . 6/6
Lovely ! Those two and closets ….! And Ralph hugging both of them… I feel better now...
pamz chapter 15 . 6/6
Great ending to a great story. Love that Ralph and Patty's plan worked and everyone got their HEA.
tmtcltb chapter 15 . 6/6
Lovely! A wonderful fresh start!
deborah.beatty chapter 15 . 6/6
Loved it! Sorry it's over, but where would you go? Brilliant job.
Rainbow Stevie chapter 15 . 6/6
THE TERRIBLE FAKE DOG-PETTING EXCUSE asldkfjajksdf; I full on cackled. Also Ralph attack-hugging both of them at once, awww. This story has been such a fun ride, it's taken a bit of the sting out of cancellation. I'd say I'm sad it's over, but it was the perfect length, and ripe for rereads in the future.