Reviews for The Art of War'
CV12Hornet chapter 7 . 10/11/2013
I've got a really bad feeling about this...
sea1 chapter 12 . 9/18/2012
Damn you for not finish this it still a good read.I hope you comeback and finish this one up and make it rated R haha.
Fox Boss chapter 12 . 11/9/2010
Update this! It's hilarious!
serenityselena chapter 12 . 8/4/2010
OMG ... so funny ...

poor Ranma ...

life sure isnt easy for him now _
Violet Shadows chapter 12 . 12/4/2009
Heh, suprised you didn't find a way to drag Herb into it.
gambit chapter 12 . 7/16/2009
Uh, he had ensuing nearly right. E, not i.

Anyway... yeah, crazy story. Good romp, although I'm not particularly a fan of pointless hilarity.
Ganheim chapter 12 . 6/1/2009

saught to dicipline

[sought to discipline]

prefered battle arniment.

[preferred, armament]

gets the other girls as slaves for the month,"

[So what’s the incentive for any of the girls? There’s pretty much only one thing in common of the Fiancee Brigade: they want Ranma, and they want the other girls to back off and let the one have Ranma]

Chapter 2

various impleents of war,

[implements]

covering his biddness with a washing pale,

[More spelling mistakes, but ‘biddness’ is so odd I’m not even sure what it should be (the other’s ‘pail’)]

tonguetied

[Spacing]

Come on, Lassie! You can do it!"

The familiar blinding white pain in his jaw, as he sailed across the Neriman sky informed him that he probably should not watch any more late night television,

[Ouch, on both counts]

Chapter 3

fail swoop.

[fell swoop]

assuradly

[assuredly]

events around him were always too predictable,

[‘unpredictable’?]

whenever she attempted to use some sort of 'suggestive' potion or food

[Problem: this is uncanon. Shampoo’s only once done something like this (the kirahashi mushrooms), and all she did was try to make him hug her. The fact that he went back to her (albeit to bum food off her) means that he didn’t stop trusting her, and that she’s never tried such a track again]

His imagination bum blindsided him,

[What the hell?]

her ribbong,

[ribbon]

intentful look

[I think just ‘intent’ fits better]

conbined with

[existent]

enthuesiastic

[enthusiastic]

knealing seiza before

[I know your spelling’s bad, but what’s this?]

But don't worry, you're only twenty... nineteen..."

[That’s the kind of person that gets Akane riled, indeed. What confuses me is…what’s Kasumi doing? She wasn’t part of this bet]

Chapter 5

as she krept

[crept]

signifigantly smaller

[significantly]

your liquer

[liqueur, or the more common liquor. I cook, I know]

well suceptable

[I was just going to say ‘susceptible’, but shouldn’t the other say ‘be’? Your spelling’s so inconsistent that I’m not sure]

sake of %20 proof

[of what?]

dabs of vinager

[vinegar]

dishevaled,

[disheveled]

uncharactoristic bout

[uncharacteristic]

Kasumi blinked several times after Ranma's departure, before slamming her head into the table in aggrivation.

[This relatively uncharacteristic action would’ve been funny if not for the misspelled ‘aggravation’]

"What is this?" the blonde man enquired in German.

[First: the closing angled bracket is missing, I think QuickEdit eats them. I also wonder what the hell this sudden interlude came from]

Well, there’s a lot of uncharacteristic action, and while there’s a faint reason, whatever humour it may have held is destroyed by the overly frequent spelling errors. Sometimes they’re so bad that I have to puzzle what a sentence says, and there were so many that I’m positive that I missed some – and that’s unusual (I’m thorough). Don’t post something the instant you finish writing it, check over it first.

/s/1290853/5

Chapter 6

it was the reason he rarely could hold his temper,

[He holds his temper plenty of time, I point to his fights with Akane. And he’s more than capable of pulling his punches.]

unconcerable, dicipline;

[unconcernable discipline?]

He had even managed to reach the point to where anything of temptation fell short of him without his notice.

[Except pride and anger – he has both in abundance, the latter off-and-on]

Akanes

[Akane’s]

Shampoo punish... Ranma like that, yes?"

"Yes mistr-NO!"

[That is so wildly out of character…and yet extremely funny for a parody]

Chapter 7

Instinctively, he wrapped his arms around Ranma, rubbing her back with the flat of his hands.

[What? Not ‘slamming him with a flail on a long chain’?]

resevered exclusively to

[reserved, and should end with ‘for’]

often saught

[significant]

enthuesiasm

[enthusiasm]

"M-Ms. Hanomiya!"

[Hinako’s family name (clan name, last name, whatever you prefer) is ‘Ninomiya’]

almost baratone voice,

[I would say ‘baritone’, but that applies to male voices; the closest female equivalent in octave range would be Contralto, I believe; unless you meant the higher reaches of baritone which could be Mezzo-Soprano]

Chapter 9

In reflex born of a lifetime of training, Ranma quickly covered his face and shouted, "YOUR THIGHS ARE AS WIDE AS A FREEWAY!"

[I have nothing I can say to that]

Chapter 10

understand the fails of consuming such large quantities of alcohol?"

[Huh?]

"Ranma-darlin-"

"Go away," Nodoka simply commanded.

[I have to commend you, as bad as your spelling was before, the pacing (progressively shortening each request for Ranma to Nodoka) was excellent]

that nearly pinned him

Chapter 12

ensure his un-interference

[non-interference]
tony chapter 12 . 9/21/2007
please please please continue this fic
IOException chapter 12 . 9/6/2007
Hee hee. Loved the scene where Ranma finally goes to sleep under Nabiki's bed. Can't wait for more.
Kitsune6 chapter 2 . 8/6/2007
"What? What's wrong?" Ranma seemed to be becoming unnerved at Akane's own lack of nerve, "Did someone die? Is there a demon on the loose? Did Timmy fall down a well? Come on, Lassie! You can do it!"

LOL. It hurts.
mikebreslau chapter 11 . 6/11/2007
"in chrome studded leather brazier," - ahh, one of my favorite typos. A brazier is a container in which coal or charcoal is burned. Voluptuous as Shampoo is, I don't think she'd fill a brazier comfortably. Try "brassiere" instead. Also, needs an "a" between "in" and "chrome".

That said, I'm greatly enjoying reading this. Lots of fun. Too many people don't seem to realize that Ranma 1/2 was originally intended to be funny...

Mike.
Blueramza chapter 12 . 3/25/2007
Yes, a new chapter of fun filled tactics! I hope there will be more out soon.
Athla chapter 12 . 11/30/2006
_
warai kitsune chapter 12 . 11/7/2006
HA! This is great. Getting Ryouga and Happousai into the mix was a stroke of genius; I just have to wonder what's going to happen when Mousse and Kuno get involved. (I have a sudden vision of Kuno vs. Ukyo after he's convinced that the cross-dressing chef is jonesing for the osage-no-onna). For god's sake, keep writign this, PLEASE.
LiYinBlake chapter 12 . 9/24/2006
Too funny. Wouldn't it be ironic if some nobody managed to get him to fall for them all because she was the only one not trying to get into his pants? Not that i'm suggesting that. Not at all.