Reviews for Topsy-Turvy
sweetXDmelody chapter 31 . 8/30
Thiswas amazing! and really interesting, I'm glad chat noir had more protagonism in this, and got to be the guardian. It's the first story I see that, he deserves it. He sacrifices a lot for others, it's amazing really. He deserves more recognition in the show.
f u can plz write the squeal I am very much interested in reading it
The end was so cute. Adrien is a cinnamon roll I love it
JungleWolf chapter 31 . 8/25
Yes yes yes, there defiantly needs to be a sequel!
Wynni chapter 31 . 8/17
Great story, very fun ride. I would be very interested should you decide to write the sequel.
Wynni chapter 6 . 8/16
o.0

okay, you'se worrying me
This is the end? Nooooo!
Glimare chapter 31 . 8/1
This ended up being pretty amazing. At first I liked the concept, then Marinette getting her dream job and being on hawkmoth's side detoured me (skimmed a lot of that part because Mari annoyed me and Adrien's easy acceptance of it was off-putting, but you fixed that), then Adrien got his run and I was hooked. Crazy daddy was a great touch, and I'd love to see how the world would change after this. So yes, I want a sequel, but I'm an AU nut. Loved it, want more. Time to see if there is more. 8D
OMG chapter 31 . 7/10
SEQUEL PLEASE!
retroGrape chapter 31 . 6/21
sequel?

YEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS
prietar chapter 31 . 6/18
nooooo, you cant end it like this, you simply can't, my heart hurts
Silvanon of the Orchard chapter 31 . 6/12
What a great story! I really enjoyed reading it, thank you very much! And yes, I'd love to read a sequel.
XxEnErGeTiCxX chapter 31 . 6/10
First off, I CANT BELIEVE YOU FINISHED AN ENTIRE STORY IN SUCH A SHORT TIME. THESE KIND OF STUFF CAN BE ONLY ACCOMPLISHED WHEN THE FANFIC IS HALFBAKED. BUT YOU KNOW WHAT’S CRAZY? THIS IS SUCH AN AWESOME STORY.

THE EMOTIONS THE FORESHADOWING, the pLOT? OH MY GOD. IT WAS SO GOOD. I BINGED THE STORY LIKE *SNAPSFINGER* THAT.
marauderluverz chapter 31 . 5/20
so I just finished binge-reading this entire story. and wow... so amazing! its not my usual interest because it was very intense but you got me hooked! excellent writing. I do hope youll do a sequel thats about the romance between him and Mari. and I love that Adrien can be his true self this time around. once again I loved it all!
RenegadeForLife chapter 31 . 5/18
This was really great. First fic I've read where ladybug teams up with hawkmoth. I've seen Chat Noir teaming up with him which makes sense but also kind of hurts Adrien's character. I hope there is a sequel. Even if there's no set antagonist from the show I'd be curios to see Adrien just interacting with his old friends again. Randomly knowing things about them that they've never told him and trying to flirt with Marinette. I'm also kind of curious about whether Plagg and Tikki remember. Does the guardian have to use the turtle kwami or will Adrien bond with Plagg again while he's training to be a guardian? Speaking of guardians, does Adrien have a legal one now? The epilogue did a good job of resolving the story but it also left a lot of ways for the story to continue.