Reviews for Topsy-Turvy
retroGrape chapter 31 . 6/21
sequel?

YEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS
prietar chapter 31 . 6/18
nooooo, you cant end it like this, you simply can't, my heart hurts
Silvanon of the Orchard chapter 31 . 6/12
What a great story! I really enjoyed reading it, thank you very much! And yes, I'd love to read a sequel.
XxEnErGeTiCxX chapter 31 . 6/10
First off, I CANT BELIEVE YOU FINISHED AN ENTIRE STORY IN SUCH A SHORT TIME. THESE KIND OF STUFF CAN BE ONLY ACCOMPLISHED WHEN THE FANFIC IS HALFBAKED. BUT YOU KNOW WHAT’S CRAZY? THIS IS SUCH AN AWESOME STORY.

THE EMOTIONS THE FORESHADOWING, the pLOT? OH MY GOD. IT WAS SO GOOD. I BINGED THE STORY LIKE *SNAPSFINGER* THAT.
marauderluverz chapter 31 . 5/20
so I just finished binge-reading this entire story. and wow... so amazing! its not my usual interest because it was very intense but you got me hooked! excellent writing. I do hope youll do a sequel thats about the romance between him and Mari. and I love that Adrien can be his true self this time around. once again I loved it all!
RenegadeForLife chapter 31 . 5/18
This was really great. First fic I've read where ladybug teams up with hawkmoth. I've seen Chat Noir teaming up with him which makes sense but also kind of hurts Adrien's character. I hope there is a sequel. Even if there's no set antagonist from the show I'd be curios to see Adrien just interacting with his old friends again. Randomly knowing things about them that they've never told him and trying to flirt with Marinette. I'm also kind of curious about whether Plagg and Tikki remember. Does the guardian have to use the turtle kwami or will Adrien bond with Plagg again while he's training to be a guardian? Speaking of guardians, does Adrien have a legal one now? The epilogue did a good job of resolving the story but it also left a lot of ways for the story to continue.
CloudSkater chapter 31 . 5/15
333
CloudSkater chapter 31 . 5/15
Angela Jewell chapter 31 . 5/14
I loved this story sosososo much, and absolutely adored the ending - it was bittersweet but still super romantic, especially the line about lending her his umbrella again. I'm glad his feelings for her remained, and that Adrien's going to make her fall in love with him all over again. And of course I'd looooove a sequel if the inspiration does indeed hit (I'm praying it does, but no pressure!)

In any case, thanks for writing such a fantastic story. I was riveted from beginning to end. :)
weesh chapter 31 . 5/6
I found this story yesterday and simply devoured It! Great concept, well written. I haven't read another story like this, where Ladybug helps Hawkmoth even if she is trying to do something good. I liked the wish Adrien made and that was so daring to let Marinette die! Cool how Adrien is going to learn from master Fu. And I'm glad he's getting a chance to start over with Marinette at school. Just very good all over the place. Great job!
MissSnowyNight chapter 31 . 5/5
Whoa oh my gosh that was a wild ride for sure! Dang this was not what I expected from an Adrienette April story, haha!
I love Adrien in this. He is so valid and good. You really gave him a difficult situation to have to work through but I am just so proud of how he dealt with it. Very human but at the core so inherently good. He deserves everything wonderful and good in this world.
And oh man it was extremely frustrating to witness the actions and rationale of those closest to Adrien. Each had a different reason for being the villain, but despite whatever the reason may be and how good the intentions, it was clear that they were still acting as the villain. It was honestly terrifying to see Marinette's optimism, leadership, and loving nature used against her so completely, especially since normally these are her strengths. But I really appreciated how your writing clearly did not support Marinette or Gabriel's justifications by making the other characters in the story point out when they were being problematic. That was an important distinction that made me appreciate the story and Adrien more. Adrien and the ending made all the craziness so worth the journey.
Good job! Thank you for the story!
Yabas chapter 31 . 5/5
How bittersweet
FMA
fanficSK chapter 31 . 5/4
I hope you make a sequel.
Mynean Rebel chapter 31 . 5/4
Soooo good! I'd love to read a sequel!
Thanks!