Reviews for Siblings
wardlyman chapter 1 . 3/10/2019
If their relationship is wrong cause they grew up together, then all childhood friends love stories should be taboo.

Another thing.. how you wrote this Edward, angry and somewhat pretty, her up and losing her virginity would seem like something you have this character hold on to.

But instead it just feels like something added in passing... And Edward has a kid with Kate? Where did that whole side story even fucking come from..
kmfroggi chapter 1 . 5/1/2018
Wowza! What a predicament, but they aren't technically related. Sad that they all couldn't move past the hurt and reconcile for the kids. But great story, thanks for writing and sharing!
Evelyne-raconte chapter 1 . 5/1/2018
Very surprising, but in the end, it works. Thank you.
jen5795 chapter 1 . 4/29/2018
That was so good. I love this story. I'd ask for it to be continued but I know that it really doesn't need to be.
SanguineTaurean chapter 1 . 4/29/2018
This is so beautifully written! The subject matter is either taboo or it isn’t. To me it lies somewhere in between as they aren’t blood related yet grew up as siblings in the same home. They both fought their feelings until they finally gave in, even at their young age they knew love.
Sherry80 chapter 1 . 4/28/2018
I liked it good job
Honeymoon Edward chapter 1 . 4/27/2018
Thank you for sharing your talent. Best of luck.
KM525 chapter 1 . 4/26/2018
I kinda feel dirty for rooting for them. Lol. I mean, they really aren’t related but... what a roller coaster ride.
ChristianMom54 chapter 1 . 4/21/2018
Loved the storyline. Well handled. Thanks for sharing with us.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/21/2018
What the hell was the purpose in this story of Edward fucking a 40 year old woman and knocking her up? There was literally no reason whatsoever to put this in the story. Literally, you added drama for the sake of drama and not even good drama. You ended up making him a deadbeat dad. Good story!
BookWormGirl93 chapter 1 . 4/21/2018
that was both beautiful and sad
snoopylover60 chapter 1 . 4/21/2018
This is very different.
I liked it!
Good luck in the contest.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/19/2018
Good story. Well written (from both a plot standpoint and a grammar one). I know it's early in the competition, but it's a favorite so far.

Good luck.
my2galspal chapter 1 . 4/21/2018
Great story. Thanks for sharing your writing and best of luck in the contest.
midnitereader chapter 1 . 4/21/2018
Sometimes love can't be denied. They tried to stay away from each other, but it was inevitable it seemed. Michael was such a douchebag. I can't believe they never even kissed. His parents would never have accepted her if they were anything like him. I wonder if Edward was trying to keep his thoughts about Bella away because it was unconventional and that's why he had sex with Kate. What Edward and Bella have isn't incest though because technically they're not related by blood just marriage.