Reviews for Siblings
Bevey99 chapter 1 . 4/20/2018
Even as step-siblings the law in most states is severe with regards to marriage, which includes jail time. Children is a big no-no. Great writing of a taboo subject. Thank you, and good luck.
sherylb chapter 1 . 4/20/2018
Their parents are foolish. They lost their children and grandchildren too
archy12 chapter 1 . 4/20/2018
Wonderful writing! Though this theme has been tackled before in fanfic, this is the first one-shot I have read where Edward and Bella are step-siblings, and it is absolutely captivating. Very well done indeed!
fanfictionalcolic chapter 1 . 4/20/2018
Amazing story i love it.
dpennell007 chapter 1 . 4/20/2018
No sugarcoating here! Too bad about their parents, but it's a realistic reaction. The Kate side plot came out of left field for me. I liked the ending!
debslmac chapter 1 . 4/20/2018
:) loved this. Really well written
xoxocullenluverxoxo chapter 1 . 4/19/2018
Oh my God I love this story so much! You are such a wonderful writer! I absolutely loved their relationship and backstory. You could really feel the tension in the room when things heated up and felt too real. I felt like them a little being perverted for finding your story so hot! I can not wait to vote for you! Only thing is I'm wondering Edwards pov!
orchidluv chapter 1 . 4/19/2018
It's sad, but I can see Renee reacting like that. Great story and good luck!
grandmachix chapter 1 . 4/19/2018
When it's love, what can you do? They are not biological siblings. There love is not illegal, but society would condemn them. An amazing story.
Judy
Lovely Black Butterfly chapter 1 . 4/19/2018
I love the story. I read one of the comments someone wrote that this was better than Bella and Charlie Swan story. I really don't see the difference if its step relations it shouldn't matter. I happen to be a non-canon reader, and really don't read a lot of Edward/Bella pairing, but I do like this. I'm beginning to think I enjoy E/B AH vs Vampire Edward. Good Luck
mrsvixter chapter 1 . 4/19/2018
fantastic story
written very well
loved it romantic and heartfelt
starsmina chapter 1 . 4/19/2018
awesome story thx and good luck
Lilypad10 chapter 1 . 4/19/2018
Wow, just wow. This was a great story.
left in bits chapter 1 . 4/19/2018
I absolutely loved this. So well written and descriptive and heartfelt. I loved it. Thank you for sharing!
AnakinSmom chapter 1 . 4/19/2018
Interesting story. Young and hormonal and so many emotions to deal with. It's a shame the parents were so uncompromising in their thoughts about it all.
37 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »