Reviews for Of Your Making
littlestarffish chapter 25 . 10/8/2020
This is so sweet , lovely, heartwarming fic .

You see I dont everytime find a postwar tomarry other then AUs and time travel ones so it was a great pleasure to stumble upon this fic.
Also I love the peas in pods here very much , they were so great.
leave alone that treacherous leech. in its hole.

Thanks for writting
Clyden chapter 25 . 9/10/2020
That was one of the best reads I've ever had. I mean that even if it was short, it was perfect. Love was all over every word and I'm super thankful to have read this. Thank you
Perhentian chapter 25 . 7/14/2020
That's a great story!
mindcandy chapter 25 . 6/17/2020
Don't worry, Tom. I don't like peas either. :)

As for the story, it was lovely til the very end. I enjoyed the Blacklist approach (at least that's what I'm going to call it for the sake of brevity) and the coming around of Ron and Hermione. And the scene when Harry said he just wanted to be friends-Oof.

The leech was quite frightening. I kept imagining if Dementors grew off the souls they consumed. *shudder* I also wondered if the leech could affect Muggles since they have no magic to consume. Hmmm. My mind likes to wander to scenarios of Muggles helping wizards out...bad habit of mine.

And the coins! Yes! I grinned every time they were mentioned. Thank you for the shout out. But more importantly, thank you for sharing this story. You're a wonderful writer and this was a real treat.
mindcandy chapter 12 . 6/14/2020
Oof. This is just so good. I'm so glad I fell down a rabbit hole and clicked on it. ) I haven't enjoyed a fic this much in ages.

So yeah, a review. This seems like a good spot before I get sucked back in. So the premise is very intriguing. Love it. That said, I was about 4 chapters in before I saw the Romance tag, LOL. (It read as a Horror). Makes sense though because pretty sure Harry would have just killed himself to spare the world of Tom Riddle. Very happy you included that notion.

But yeah, with not realizing the Romance tag right away, I kept wondering, okay, but what about AFTER the Carcerem? VERY excited to find out!

Also, I loved their house/manor/castle/what-have-you. I enjoyed that they discovered past traumas of each other without really having to discuss it. It was a refreshing take on things. And lastly, I enjoyed the mundane life inside the Carcerem-the no magic, the stoking of the fire, the gardening. It added to the sense of hopelessness, but it also kind of reminded me of life in quarantine: Get up, eat, walk around the block, garden, read, cook, sleep, repeat... I hope you've been well through all of this. Now onwards. )
Guest chapter 25 . 5/12/2020
Omg I can’t even express in words how much I loved this eeeeek it was amazing I’m just gushing and squealing in my room wanting to cry but also smiling so hard my cheeks hurt.
Lillith94 chapter 25 . 3/18/2020
nicredible! ok the other dimenson thing was pretty deus ex machina but you solved it greatly!
muttjc2003 chapter 25 . 1/3/2020
Holy moly! This story is freaking amazing! I loved everything and it was so well-written. You did an excellent job with Tom and Harry's relationship and how it evolved. Everything is just too good in this story. Wonderful job! :D
gindensmi chapter 25 . 12/31/2019
I enjoyed this story!
Guest chapter 25 . 10/1/2019
This was your first fic?! It’s amazing. I literally study literature for a living and I could not bring myself to stop reading this unless I was forced to by work. The concept itself is incredibly compelling and the use of foreshadowing was very well done. And you managed to pull their relationship just so that it ached to read it but didn’t venture into tired waiting for development. I’m so glad there is a sequel! Thank you for sharing this story
Guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2019
Truly loved that story, absolutely wonderful️️️️️️️
PinkMusicalCherry chapter 12 . 6/30/2019
SOOO GOOD
PinkMusicalCherry chapter 6 . 6/30/2019
Seriously
PinkMusicalCherry chapter 5 . 6/30/2019
Oh my God, WHAT A CHAPTER! THE STRANGLEWEED! HURT MY SOUL SEEING ALL THE LOVE FOR HARRY AND THAT DESPERATE "You've taken everything! Let me have this one thing!" SOOO GOOD
PinkMusicalCherry chapter 4 . 6/30/2019
YESSSS BLOODY LOVED THIS CHAPTER!