Reviews for The Legend of Zelda: The Broken Hero
So despite knowing each other for only a few chapters they are in love with each other.

Makes total sense. -_-
Terrible and Rush development
Banjo the Fox chapter 4 . 5/17
I do not like Duncan, annoying.
Banjo the Fox chapter 3 . 5/17
Hmm, more enjoyable than your second chapter but I detest the actual video game insertion into the story.
Banjo the Fox chapter 2 . 5/17
Odd second chapter.
Banjo the Fox chapter 1 . 5/17
Well done first chapter, solid and enjoyable.
That was Terrible..

Theu barely know each other.. Had Sex.. And. Declared their love for one another... The Lemon scene itself was cringy and unrealistic.. Do you really assume Every Woman Would Enjoy taking it in the Ass Without ADJUSTING FIRST?.. -_-

Really?
Rather pathetic that loser is attacking guest reviewers for providing constructive criticism
Really chapter 9 . 5/11
Sir waffles.. Or who ever You are Stop Being Kissass.. Lol.

So ypu Assume every guest Reviewer is a coward because they do not care enough to make an account. No you are Saying Crap because you know you were wrong for insulting us.

You are just you being Salty At Called out On Your bullshit.

You Toxic Fan boys attack other people that provide constructive criticism while providing no Constructive input the story. Lol

So Yes Please To Continue To Suck The Author's Dick., because I,am Pretty Sure The First Timer Would Rather have A Bunch Of Kissasses like you Commenting On His Story. Lol.
SirWaffleses chapter 1 . 5/11
I don't know, seems like someone is just salty to be honest. You're steady riding this author's dick about how it's rushed and the chapters suck. You're talking about growth when you've literally never tried to offer up advice, oh wait you're just a guest who doesn't have the guts to make an account and test out your writing abilities. You're a coward that doesn't know what they're talking about so just buzz off mate.

Lol, calling me a kiss ass too? That's pretty weak mate, a person who doesn't have the guts to actually stand and support their claim of this being good. Can go kiss my ass, so all in all. Argofuck yourself.
Sirwaffles is obvoiuly a Kissass Reviewer that offered No constructive Critism.. He only offered What you wanted to hear..

You will never grow if surround yourself with Yesman. Lol
Crappy fiction. The Guest was right. Lol
CasaDeLavo chapter 8 . 5/9
Thank you SirWaffleses for your constructive criticism, I appreciate it.
SirWaffleses chapter 1 . 5/9
this chapter felt pretty rushed, not gonna lie. but I see it's your first story so lemme just say some things. you had a great start and you seemed pretty passionate about it. if you like your story, take it places. sit it through, read it until it's something you would be reading all night long. it has potential, don't waste it on loser comments like that guest.
If you don't care about making your stories better than you have no business being an Author. .