Reviews for Yotan's Dating Service
Princess Sin chapter 8 . 9/10/2005
i know how difficult it is when you have other

things to do. but can you please find it in

your heart to finish this. it is just too

good a story to leave unfinish.
to lazy to login chapter 8 . 8/24/2005
huh...well it seems you've either died or quit writing neather of which is a good idea. UPDATE!

Silverone chapter 8 . 3/15/2005
I must say that I've really enjoyed this fic so far. Most of the pairings are ones I love, and the few I dont, I find I'm able to accept easily.

It's a very realistic AU and I love Yohji and Shu's interaction in it.
baka-basher chapter 8 . 12/20/2004
in the words of my friend emma when she wan't me to write: more. NOW. or suffer
dimonyo-anghel chapter 8 . 10/26/2004
muhahaha i love it! please write more!
Storm chapter 8 . 6/19/2004
Please, you have to finish this story! It's so good! You can't just abandon it! Please! *puppy eyes*
Aescreillu chapter 8 . 2/1/2004
I can't believe that you just stopped there.
Hiei449 chapter 8 . 12/21/2003
that was so awsome! continue please!
mysterious double chapter 8 . 12/9/2003
Ok, this is the first review i've ever done in my entire I really hope you will honor this momentous occasion with an update! please please please? *whine whine pout pout* teary-eyed puppy dog look...this story is really interesting and I can't wait to know the ending. (Innocently hiding an extra sharp spork behind her back _ )
Shirley chapter 1 . 12/7/2003
Where are you? Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!
Brennend chapter 8 . 11/10/2003
I really wish you would update this. The promise of a lemon is a nice, though. I bet Schu and Yohji secretly wish the scene that Botan saw was exactly what it looked like.
Neko chapter 8 . 9/26/2003
You will update this. I wanna know what happenes and I want more lemon. Update please. With a Nake Schuldig on top? Or a Naked Yohji.
rashka chapter 8 . 9/10/2003
*rashka picks up a pocket watch and proceeds to swing it back and forth in front of Lexicon Katzchen.* You will update you will update.

Pandora.81 chapter 8 . 8/14/2003
ACK! I haven't reviewed this chapter? *looks incredulous* ... or have I reviewed it at mm? *confused* Ah, whatever!

I so love this story, I really do. *sighs dreamly* It's just awesome!

Oh, please go on writing this one, will you? I know that sometimes life is too bustling to give you enough writing time... but I'm so eagerly waiting for the next chapter. *waves 'go on' flag and cheers* .~

Ahh, I need more Schu/Yotan goodness. *drools*
futagoat02 chapter 8 . 8/2/2003
yay! update! sheesh, they thought -that- about shu and yohji?... eheheheheh... ever interesting, as always, and can't wait to see them finally 'together'... like it, love it, update soon!