Reviews for Peace Sign
MystiYew chapter 2 . 8/12/2019
The fact that you keep writing Japanese romaji is kinda cringe. Just write the English for it.
A guesssssst chapter 7 . 7/27/2019
I'm utterly dissapointed with this chapter, not one person attempted to pull a sexual joke out of kirishimas quirk.

Also keep up the good work :D
hellsingsage chapter 1 . 7/6/2019
I need more
rolandrichardson16 chapter 7 . 6/25/2019
Btw anyone who thinks that this guy hasn't updated the story in a while it's because he locked himself out of his account and had to make a new one. The new account is called Komod0-sensei and he is reuploading all his stories on that account if you like this story then you should check it out.
drbhoom chapter 6 . 6/18/2019
i shall now amend what i said in my previous review
after reading some of your responses it makes perfect sense for you to do that
well done
drbhoom chapter 5 . 6/18/2019
quick question
why is All Might Garrick?
in the anime&Manga he is Yagi Toshinori
(sorry if this has already been asked and answered but i am intriuged as to why you chose to do that)
Erurie chapter 7 . 5/20/2019
'Ello, I enjoy your story so far. Cant wait for the next chapter.
doubledamn chapter 2 . 5/10/2019
Did Fumikage just get up and start running with the other kids after spraining an ankle?
doubledamn chapter 1 . 5/10/2019
Nice chapter, just one thing... who the hell is Shunsuke? He shows up for one sentence, I'm assuming it's supposed to be Jukei, but that is a hell of a typo.
Guest chapter 7 . 4/21/2019
I am loving the story so far and the fact you booted off Mineta priceless
highrise75 chapter 7 . 3/29/2019
NOPE Sorry I was really liking this story and after uraraka showed up I tried to ignore the changed names but one they got to the quirk apprehension test the names just became to much and I couldn't keep reading
grg213 chapter 6 . 3/29/2019
Why are you suddenly making characters american and giving them different names? I'm really confused here.
Naruto72 chapter 7 . 3/1/2019
Great story, I eagerly await the next chapter. I can't wait to see what happens next.
Thanks
VanishingVali chapter 7 . 2/10/2019
Sorry but I'm out. Not only was I against the name changes from the start, but all these changes are ridiculous. Plus, you contradict yourself in the writing so often, like calling "Aisling" Aizawa several times, or misspelling the new name you gave Jirou. Plus, Aisling is an ass. Not only does he come across as more condescending than Aizawa, he's far crueler too, especially with his treatment of "Nicola" and threatening to expel her just for questioning his methods.

Yeah, the story started out promising, but this is where I drop it.
Megaman1549 chapter 7 . 2/6/2019
Gotta day, I love how you’re going g about the story. I just read the whole story over the last few days. And while I understand changing all mights name and nationality, changing everyone in classes name is going to make reading future chapter extremely difficult considering how used to their canon names I am. And please give Jukei more love! He seems almost unimportant to Izuku the MOMENT they met All Might!