Reviews for The Court of Bastards
Lady Stark is hella annoying
ZivaandEmily chapter 10 . 7/15
Please update
HartleySkarsgard chapter 10 . 7/10
Interesting to see a controlled Ramsay. Any chance of an update soon? It’s been over half a year since, hope you are well.
JamesSuigetsu chapter 8 . 5/28
loved this chapter keep up the great writings will Jon get the yellow golden egg?
Cheek chapter 1 . 5/17
Dany being a water dancer seems smehow...wrong? Her weapon has always been her dragon and water dancing in Arya’s thing. Meh im sure I’ll get over it.

More concerning is how Dany seems to be incredibly talented at almost every facet of life. Early hints of Mary sue here. I hope it doesn’t go any further. Or at least her various talents have some meaning in the plot, rather than just being mentioned to show how”awesome”Dany is.
I kinda like this version of Ramsay, one that has a twisted respect for Jon and follows him.
JimmyHall24 chapter 4 . 4/27
I wish Missandei was here.
Anna C. Black-Potter chapter 7 . 4/20
will Jon discover his real identity?
Anna C. Black-Potter chapter 3 . 4/20
Ned sounds so selfish... if he really loved Lyana or Jon he would tell the truth at least..
lostxinxthexdarkness chapter 10 . 4/13
Excellent story, I'm relatively new to the GoT aspect of Fanfiction (hadn't even seen the show until a few weeks ago, I've already binged the entire series until the new season drops), but that being said this is by far one of my favorite fanfictions for this series that I've read.

Keep up the great work!
Vallavarayan chapter 2 . 4/11
when you think badly of something, and find yourself proven wrong, you say wonderfully wrong or something like that, not terribly wrong.
jaloniiagnew chapter 1 . 4/9
this is incredible, literally one of the best fics Ive ever read and I cannot wait for an update
kgarz01 chapter 10 . 3/24
I just feel that this Jon has way too many more issues than the Jon we all know from the books and show. He seems like an ultra emo sasuke in this 10th chapter.
Stelle's Pen chapter 10 . 3/7
This is fantastic! Would you please please please update?