Reviews for The Court of Bastards
King Alpha Wolf chapter 3 . 10/16
Wow i thought you were going to make Ashara his mother. Its less obvious then him being a targaryan. Still great chapter
HaywireEagle chapter 1 . 10/15
Danny is a little too.. over-skilled. Given everything. Especially given her age. There are also things that Stannis would not provide to her, like a Water Dancing Instructor. Given that he would be of a rather strict mindset. Just look at his response to the vows given.

The same with hunting and other less lady-like pursuits. The languages is understandable. To a degree, but she is only 14 after all.
Overlord Urasai chapter 7 . 10/1
YEEEEEEEES! Satin is here!
Hail SA-mmm, nevermind. Waaay to smiliar to THAT, but I'm really glad he's in there. The whore from...somewhere, really was one of my more bigger gripes with the TV show, the rest just stuff that i really just didn't like and other things that made it convenient for the writers, like the peach scene and the whole Hizadhar debacle back in Mereen. As well as my greatest gripe of all! The absence of that wonderful fat man Belwas!
I hope to see him thanks to the influx of Essosi, and thank you for this wonderful story!
Only Balgony chapter 5 . 10/1
*reads about Yi Ti dragon egg*
*deep breath*
OH MIGHTY SHENRON! WE SUMMON YOU!
*sound effect that always gives me chills*
But seriously, thank you for giving these two a fucking Eastern Dragon! Holy hell! Freakin amazing! And another thing, glad your one of the writers who puts a LOT of emphasis on their emotions. Really brings on the feels. Thank you for this wonderful fic, Mira...of fuck I spelt it wrong.
DarylDixon'sLover chapter 8 . 9/28
Great chapter
evy chapter 8 . 9/26
why won't you update your story Ameliorate it's not fair for years you won't update that story while writing new material. XC
RHatch89 chapter 8 . 9/25
Awesome story... it always irritated me that Robert so casually forgets his Targaryen roots or that his own grandmother Rhaelle was a Targaryen princess and the aunt of Aerys and Rhaella, and all because of the supposed great love of his life.
Hitman chapter 6 . 9/21
Its a shame zat i havent really found any early jon and sansa stories...all za stories of zem are usually started near za end when za long night approaches...a story with jon and sansa being married early on like zis story would be interesting, it could be a revenge of sorts from baelish being pissed about Cat choosing Ned. Zen baelish convinces a very drunk robert to sign za contracts right after sansa is born 9ish months after ned and cat reunite after za war, zat way she is a little older and still close to jon..it could work if ned claimed jon was brandons bastard instead of his own while still being rhaegar and lyanna's secret son...maybe baelish ,under za guise of robert, sends a few letters telling ned about za marriage and sending za resources to help rebuild, especially borrowing zis story's version of queenscrown (assuming it wasnt like zat from za start) and all za mines zey found etc id prefer zat, but a rebuilt moat cailen could work...at least until its revealed jon has dragons cuz he iz za rightful king etc..jon and sansa wud get married around 15-16 which is still before za hand of za king Jon is killednin most stories...so ned wud tell sansa and a very irate Cat when Sansa is maybe 10ish?
Faithless wanderer chapter 8 . 9/12
It seems things are building up, cant wait to see how your story progresses
champion of the deities chapter 8 . 9/10
curious to see how the starks get their direwolves as jon was a key part of getting Ned to keep it. but then again the wolves mother should pass queenscrown on the way to winterfell area.
Andreaeb182 chapter 8 . 9/10
Wow. I love what you're doing here. I love the freshness of this Fic. :D I hope to read more of it and I cannot say how much pleasure give me this Jon. And somehow i like Ramsay (I don't know how you did it, but i got him hard in my heart).
BioHazard82 chapter 8 . 9/9
Another great chapter.
I read in AO3 first and then I searched here coz it is easy to keep up with updates ... And I wanted to say, lovely and well written fic. Plot progression is good , characters are well rounded and lots of build up. I have just one advice, post a line or two on your profile about the progress of next chapter, so that we know if it is going to get delayed... Other than that loving it and can't wait for what you are going to do at queenscrown... Cheers!
Artemis0406 chapter 4 . 9/9
have you seen race to the edge. A serial series of how to train your dragon. Ramsay remind me of daugar the dearranged
I enjoyed it, but I do think it is a little dense and verbose some times. I get that it's a big moment for Jon and that a lot of things are changing, but I hope the pacing will be faster so you don't get bogged down in this beginning part of the story.