Reviews for The Court of Bastards
yagirl chapter 10 . 2/20
okay please update ASAp! amazing story:)
Lord Elodin chapter 10 . 1/9
Favorite fanfic on this sight. Please, please, please continue updating it. I can't wait for more chapters! (A wonderful story so far. It has none of the basic spelling/grammar mistakes that many authors on this site make, so you're clearly a superior writer! Keep up the good work :D)
mikanMD chapter 10 . 1/2
Lol well things were looking pretty decent for them, and then of course just before they arrived their new home they ended up in a conflict -.-“
Chris chapter 10 . 1/1
Please, please, please continue updating this. It's hands down the best fanfiction I have ever read. You have none of the misspellings, run-on sentences, and wonky grammar that plague other fanfics. Every time I reach the end of a chapter, I'm dying to read the next one!
Clearhorse chapter 10 . 12/11/2018
More soon please
Lorien Legacy chapter 10 . 12/7/2018
im really loving this story i am completely hooked please continue soon im not very good at reviews so sorry this is short please update soon you are a brilliant writter
P.S hope jon does not forgive Dany too easily for believing rumors over him
TheTrueSonGoku chapter 10 . 12/6/2018
Dddaaammmnnn this story is good
Minna Vipera chapter 6 . 11/29/2018
Your description of the greenhouse is magical
Minna Vipera chapter 6 . 11/29/2018
Just one little thing, in the part where Arya has just ambushed everyone in tag and Sansa is escaping, the paragraph that begins “It was a little nuke behind the armoury that gave passage...” I think the word you are looking for is nook, not nuke. Nuke is usually a bomb, I don’t think they had that specific explosive device in Winterfell at this point in time...
That aside, I love this story, it’s awesome!
Minna Vipera chapter 5 . 11/29/2018
I absolutely adore the dynamics between Dany and Stannis, and Dany and Davos and his family (that’s a lot of ands) I love this story, it’s brilliant, and I’m interested in seeing more from Cat’s POV after finding out about Jon/Aegon...
Lorien Legacy chapter 2 . 11/27/2018
loving this story
Lorien Legacy chapter 1 . 11/25/2018
great story
TMI Fairy chapter 1 . 11/21/2018
The 13 year old Mary Sue skilled in absolutely everything as described in the first paragraphs killed my interest.
Borys
Rak Ewo chapter 10 . 11/19/2018
Whatever happens ,please don't show Jon as stupid.
RHatch89 chapter 10 . 11/18/2018