Reviews for Designed To Fade
Ferret Kunoichi chapter 12 . 7/21/2004
This is a great story! I'm really enjoying it. Update soon, ya?
Emerald Embers chapter 12 . 8/16/2003
O.O - Wow, again. But this is a real and proper, not just amazed wow, this is a Oh. My. God. wow; you wrote three fight scenes, pretty much on the run, and I read every one of them without being bored. I HATE fight scenes 99% of the time. You made them readable, fun, and exciting. I am seriously in awe. That little bit between the three of them, talking about their past conquests as it were, was really sweet and it did have sadness as well as happiness in it... *sigh*. I can't wait for you to update. And can I just say, that little surprise bit near the end of chapter 12, really and genuinely caught me out. Congrats :).
Emerald Embers chapter 10 . 8/13/2003
I'm not completely done reading this yet, though you've kept me up to an insanely late hour with how good this is [4.32 am]. I'm seriously having to tear myself away from it just to get some sleep! Loving this dearly, and I could actually imagine the various characters saying all their lines in this. Totally IC. And I just adore the interaction between Auron and Braska - so tender and sweet and loving and sometimes a little awkward and... yes. Lovely. Sleep now.
alanye chapter 12 . 7/22/2003
this is a very well written and interesting story. i don't usually enjoy braska/auron or jehct/auron but i appreciate this one. i love all of your work!
Silver Ruby chapter 12 . 7/21/2003
Wow.. I have just read this for what it was so far, and I must say, I like it very much!

You definately aren't getting as many reviews as you really deserve for this fic, and I hope that my contribution does help... maybe if not much.. but I'm adding another review to another well written fanfiction _
Razrantha chapter 12 . 7/7/2003
I know I've already told you, but I really like this fic and you've done a wonderful job with it. Despite not being familiar with the fandom, the story has sucked me right in and explained enough that I understand things perfectly.

Thanks again.
dudehere chapter 9 . 6/26/2003
Alright I'm a couple more chapters into this. I would read them all, but severe lack of sleep makes the bed way too tempting at this point. Anyway, You have an excellent writing style. I particularly enjoyed Auron's flashback to his childhood. The imagery was well done. Keep up the good work; I'll get to the other chapters as soon as I can.
dudehere chapter 6 . 6/26/2003
Oh Dear Lord

When did these get posted? I'm EXTREMELY sorry, but you sncuk oh about 5 chapter right under my nose, and that takes skill.

Um, excellent work on Chapter 6. You still seem to have an affinity for keeping everything IC and that is well respected. Anyway, Im off to read the other sneaky chapters.
Shironami chapter 11 . 6/25/2003
I love this story! Keep updating! I'll keep reviewing! I hate ppl who don't review! lol
Cinnamon Pink chapter 11 . 6/24/2003
Wow! This is intense! Especially the last few chapters. I really like the characterization you have going. Everyone has their own unique personalities and you keep them constant. I'm not a big Auron/Braska fan but I'm enjoying your story quite a bit. *sits back patiently waiting for the Auron/Rikku* _ Keep up the excellent work!
tuatha danaan chapter 10 . 6/23/2003
What happened to all those readers of A Secret Journey who said they would read whatever I chose to write next?

What happened to my reviewers who said they'd keep reading *this* fic?

LOL - you fickle-hearted beasts, where did you all go? :)

I don't know why this double spacing keeps happening with my later chapters, but of course if there's anyone still reading you could complain, or maybe let me know how to fix it if it bothers you. Since it seems I'm only posting this story for my own amusement I'm not going to worry about it otherwise.
dudehere chapter 5 . 5/26/2003
Another awesome chapter. I would offer some constructive criticism, but I can't come up with any, so I guess that means you did an excellent job. Keep this up and I'll be sure to keep reading it, along with a lot of other people.
Kris10 chapter 5 . 5/26/2003
This fic is brilliant! One of the best I've ever read!
dudehere chapter 4 . 5/22/2003
Wow. You've got yourself a really good story going on here. Your grammar and spelling is exceptional. You seem to be IC in everything so far. I'll be checkin on this one. Keep up the good work.
darkintrigue chapter 3 . 5/20/2003
Great! I like this so far, I'm looking forward to seeing how you progress this.