Reviews for Random Hearts
Fluffler chapter 3 . 4/15/2003
I LOVE that song! I've got all the Ally soundtracks and I think of Carby every time I hear that song :-)

Great ending to a great fic :-)
Mealz chapter 3 . 4/15/2003
Such a good story, well done! It was really sweet!
CARBYfan chapter 3 . 4/14/2003
that was great! i'm so glad she came back to him. hopefully you will begin another carby story soon
cordano-carby chapter 3 . 4/14/2003
Yay! A realistically fuzzy ending! I loved the whole story, and the last chapter was fantastic. Your style is incredible, and I look forward to reading more of your work in the future!
MBooker chapter 3 . 4/14/2003
Very nice :)
igaveattheoffice chapter 3 . 4/13/2003
this is very nicely written, though it needs a little dialogue in it.
CARBYfan chapter 2 . 4/6/2003
please have her go back to him. this is a great fic, and i'd definately like to read more! please update soon! please make it carby!
dreaming chapter 1 . 4/5/2003
wow... i love it. it's great! I love the song reference.
cordano-carby chapter 2 . 4/5/2003
Great chapter! You have a great style, and this chapter was wonderful. Abby was completely in character. I'm hoping that Carter and Abby realize that they need each other...but however you end the story, I'm sure it will be great.
MBooker chapter 2 . 4/5/2003
Ah! MAN! you gotta tell me these two are going to get back together!

You've written these two chapter so beautifully and they are full of emotion.

Keep up the good work.
LIBlonde chapter 2 . 4/4/2003
just read part two. this is amazing.
LIBlonde chapter 1 . 4/4/2003
OH MY GOD. I'VE ONLY READ THE FIRST PART AND ALREADY I'M TELLING YOU THIS IS TOTALLY AMAZING!

i'm just starting to write fanfic. i'm having trouble making my letters bold, etc. could you e-mail me please?
CARBYfan chapter 1 . 4/2/2003
great chapter. please make it a carby ending. update soon please!
cordano-carby chapter 1 . 4/2/2003
That was some well-written angst! It seemed very real, and though I hope it doesn't, I can see it happening on the show. Of course, I'd love some happy-ending angst- it's always the best kind :) Whatever you do with the story though, keep up the great work!
cinz chapter 1 . 4/2/2003
omg that was so sad... yet really good.