Reviews for Professor Arc: Student of Vacuo
LoudButSilent chapter 18 . 5/11
I can't believe I have no memory of your version of the SDC being so cartoonishly and unbelievably evil. I guess it was necessary to make Illia likeable or at least understandable since she's so very hard to like.
Wicked.A chapter 42 . 4/11
Nice story so far
Wicked.A chapter 29 . 4/7
So far a very nice story
Reader20448 chapter 74 . 3/31
Had it's downsides but not bad, solid 6/10
Cooldude101011 chapter 68 . 2/18
So Charcoal is dead or unconscious?
Cooldude101011 chapter 32 . 2/17
My best guess is that Pyrrha is likely bi, but she really seems to develop a crush on the first person to actually treat her like a normal person. In canon it was Jaune, in this it was Ilia?
Cooldude101011 chapter 12 . 2/15
Yeah, Roman isn’t happy because he’s worried about Cindy getting pissed at him
I find it funny how everyone is saying Pyrrha shouldn't hold back just because she's too skilled, Pyrrha isn't skilled she just has a semblance that lets her pretty much cheat her fights.
ArtsyNoko chapter 7 . 1/3
This... Holy shit, you don't really see it often where an author that does punishes the protagonist mistakes or faults they've done. Often they coddle their protagonist with some light punishment or maybe even straight up skipped it, which in return made what could be an impactful scene for the protagonist, and for the readers as well, turns into a flop and ruins the build up for this scene. Massive respect to that.
Moonkiller24 chapter 70 . 12/20/2023
So happy I found out about this.

A 10/10 story of the year as far as i am concered
Cooldude101011 chapter 43 . 10/4/2023
To chapter 42:
I think the Atlasian fleet could’ve been more flexible if they didn’t bring only battleships. 1 or 2 battleships would be enough, then a group of cruisers and destroyers.
Jls 804021 chapter 7 . 8/22/2023
So far best rwby fanfic i have read
Cooldude101011 chapter 38 . 6/3/2023
I wonder what Pyrrha thought of the Special Coffee?
Cooldude101011 chapter 23 . 6/1/2023
Ah, so Yang tries Special-Coffee-Chan. And yeah, I’m honestly questioning if Oz hasn’t added at least a few hallucinogenic drugs to the coffee grinds or something.
Cooldude101011 chapter 20 . 6/1/2023
It also really hurts for women to get hit in the crotch too. Lots of sensitive nerves down there.
2,181 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »