Reviews for Professor Arc: Student of Vacuo
14lconley chapter 1 . 10/24/2022
lmao loved the first sentence callback
Ogay The SIMPson chapter 47 . 10/2/2022
An actual good death for Taurus... I feel like that might be rare.
Varangian Guard chapter 74 . 8/28/2022
Powered through the whole thing in two days, I literally couldn't stop reading, you're a fantastic writer. Sad to see that the Discord link seems to be dead, though, I would love to read some of your self published work.

Godspeed on that, and I sincerely thank you for writing probably the best story on this site, in my eyes. I loved every minute of it
Guest chapter 1 . 8/26/2022
Wow just looking back through some old stories I used to read and saw that this was complete. Good job! Many stories never are, take pride in finishing one.
User4154 chapter 70 . 8/24/2022
9/10
Good re-telling, but damn. That is a rough ending. Can't say I hate it, but don't like it either. Overall pretty good, lots of scheming, if a little wordy. Has all the setup for a sequel but I get why there isn't one. Hopefully someone does pick it up.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/15/2022
rofl so over the top xD
Tri-Edge chapter 71 . 8/5/2022
Whoa, whoa. No sequel? That's a damn shame.
Tri-Edge chapter 69 . 8/5/2022
Yeah, Jaune just never learns does he? There goes Weiss, biting the dust. Such a shame, I rather liked her portrayal in this story.
Tri-Edge chapter 58 . 8/5/2022
Jesus christ Jaune, way too idealistic for his own good. His pining for heroism is going to screw everything over, isn't it?
Tri-Edge chapter 43 . 8/5/2022
Ah, this is going to be a mess. Anyway, nice to see Sable maybe getting some future screen-time... if she doesn't end up brutally dying.
Tri-Edge chapter 35 . 8/5/2022
Jaune's family always bugged me with their... protectiveness. In any case, as per usual, they come in and ruin the day. It seems to be a pattern for them—can't wait to see how horribly this one ends up.
Tri-Edge chapter 32 . 8/5/2022
Quite a few typos this chapter. Otherwise, it was good.
Tri-Edge chapter 21 . 8/4/2022
Ah man, what an ending. Jaune and Glynda make for a scary pair of teachers.
Tri-Edge chapter 13 . 8/4/2022
So, Glynda has a crush on a taken man. How is Jaune going to deal with that? Or rather, what will Neo do. Fun chapter, well written and intriguing.
Tri-Edge chapter 11 . 8/4/2022
Huh, so not quite hidden so much as tweaking a few details in their past. This has been quite the ride so far.
2,183 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »