Reviews for The Safe Bet
Guest chapter 1 . 4/26/2018
Wow! What a roller coaster! I really enjoyed your story and hope you continue it further. Good luck with the contest!
Sunshine1220 chapter 1 . 4/25/2018
Definitely a unique take on the prompt, and I loved it. Twists I didn't see coming made this a great read. To want what he shouldn't, the safe bet of a friend, makes it a tale of forbidden love, regardless of E's sexual orientation. They all played a part in the deception, too. I'd love to see more of this, just to see how it all plays out. Thanks for sharing it with us, and good luck in the contest!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/25/2018
Big reveal,it makes me think I should have seen it coming. I don't blame Jasper for being mad I just think he took it out on the wrong person. Edward shouldn't have played both sides of the fence like that so many got hurt.
nix69 chapter 1 . 4/24/2018
Did not see that turn coming at all! I really thought he had chosen Jasper in the end, but I am happy he came after Bella. I wonder how he explained the move to his Mum?
ghostreader24 chapter 1 . 4/24/2018
Great story. Nice twists and turns. Good luck with the contest.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/23/2018
I believe Jasper influenced Edward into thinking he was gay. It was really dirty of Jasper the way he set Bella and Edward up.
jermak99 chapter 1 . 4/23/2018
I really liked this! Good luck!
Veronique24 chapter 1 . 4/23/2018
This was an amazing read!
debslmac chapter 1 . 4/23/2018
:) loved this. I hope there will be more
Guest chapter 1 . 4/21/2018
This story is very well written. It fits the requirements perfectly. It was intense and I did enjoy it. However, I would have liked a heads up in the summary that it had slash. Even if it was mainly E/B in the middle and end, it was still Edward and Jasper. I had no idea Edward would reveal that and it took me surprised and I was a bit disappointed. Talking about being gay, having a boyfriend and sleeping with said boyfriend is different than a make out session on the verge of sex. It should have B/E/J. Thank you for entering and I would like to see this continued now that it is strictly E/B.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/23/2018
This was a good story, but I'm not sure I buy that Bella is forbidden fruit.

I actually had to recheck which contest this was for, because there's another contest going on that this fits into MUCH better. It involves keeping secrets. And telling lies. This probably would have been a winner in that contest.

So, yes, I liked it. It's wonderful and well-written. But as an entry to this specific contest, I'm not so sure.

Good luck.
Michelle chapter 1 . 4/21/2018
Ohhh! I really loved this!
orchidluv chapter 1 . 4/23/2018
I knew it was either that or Jasper had a thing for her. Oh my goodness, you had me scared for a minute there. I'm so glad he found her!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/20/2018