Reviews for The Safe Bet
libbyg1980 chapter 1 . 4/22/2018
My heart broke for all 3 of them. But I am angry with Jasper. He wants his cake and to eat it too no mtater who was hurt in the process. I hope Bella and Edward get the HEA they deserve. Thank you for sharing.
quinzy chapter 1 . 4/22/2018
Awwww, I need more! I was so heartbroken when Edward admitted he's gay and Jasper's his boyfriend. Now, I'm just so glad that he's found his true self and wants to be with Bella. Will you be expanding this?
Taylor9901 chapter 1 . 4/22/2018
Sweet
ghartling chapter 1 . 4/22/2018
Wow... Just wow!
kezcullen chapter 1 . 4/22/2018
what a great ending- clever use of the canon to boot! i would to read how this will play out!
NoWayWithWords chapter 1 . 4/22/2018
Wow! What a twist - I SO did not see that coming! I loved this story!
mommymac0508 chapter 1 . 4/21/2018
Wow oh wow you had me guessing there for awhile but damn that was great I loved it
Daisy Grace chapter 1 . 4/21/2018
Bella was used as a pawn by these two so-called "friends." I'm not so sure that Bella should be so quick to even welcome back Edward as even a friend. (and yea, about the slash - I wouldn't have read if I had been forewarned.)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/21/2018
This was not just a Bella and Edward story. This is a lie... You should have had Jasper at least in perantheses after Edward's name. I would have never read a slash story has I known. Wrong of you to fool people who wouldn't normally read this type of story.
sweetsouthernsongbird chapter 1 . 4/21/2018
Oh wow, take about a train wreck. This would definitely make a great full length story. Good Luck!
ceceprincess1217 chapter 1 . 4/21/2018
good luck! great job!
Panda1013 chapter 1 . 4/21/2018
Holy SHIT this was good. It takes a lot to surprise me and you COMPLETELY got me. WELL DONE!
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 1 . 4/21/2018
Wow! Great twist. I did. It see that coming!
Cecily chapter 1 . 4/21/2018
Wow, Jasper is just such a cruel asshole. I wish we could get a look 8nto Edward’s head when he and Jasper spoke. Did he break up with Jasper or did Jasper break up with him?
snoopylover60 chapter 1 . 4/21/2018
At first I couldn't figure out why the lie to his mom. Fake girlfriend? It didn't add up.
Then when him and Bella started a relationship past the whole "fake" girlfriend thing. I thought ok.
But when Assper set Bella up to just be a jerk? Wow. He deserved a nut punch, him and lying Edward both.
I have to say I wasn't expecting the slash part.

I hope that you continue this, I would love to know how Edward ended up in college with her? What happened between him and Assper?
Best of Luck in the contest! :D