Reviews for The Safe Bet
Kerrion chapter 1 . 4/21/2018
Jasper was a nasty bitch he set out to use and hurt Bella I'm glad it backfired on his ass in the end Bella won and he lost Edward. Maybe you should put in the summary that there is slash in this story i don't read slash stories not everyone does I'm strictly Bell/Edward no one else . Good story overall just not for everyone.
2brown-eyes chapter 1 . 4/21/2018
Poor Bella, she was so used by the guys. What Jasper did was so vindictive to throw it in Bella's face like he did. I get Edward was confused but what he did hurt all of them with his confusion.
Love how the angst and romance balanced each other out in this chapter.
Salanna chapter 1 . 4/21/2018
Loved this story, please continue it!
Iersseltje chapter 1 . 4/21/2018
Great twists. I loved this story. Hopefully you will extend the story.
Lovely Black Butterfly chapter 1 . 4/21/2018
I'm hoping for continuation with possible triad Poly? Good luck
Bevey99 chapter 1 . 4/20/2018
I knew that would be the scenario. It did throw me when they had sex, and I second guessed myself. Well done. Very well. Thanks for writing and good luck.
fanfictionalcolic chapter 1 . 4/20/2018
Beautiful story.
AnakinSmom chapter 1 . 4/20/2018
I think my heart stopped several times while reading this. Happy he finally pulled his head out of his ass and made a decision.
xoxocullenluverxoxo chapter 1 . 4/20/2018
Oh my gosh I loved this story so much! It really had you wondering what the forbidden part was at the beginning of the story because while yeah he hired her it's a classic tale of they are going to fall in love anyways, YOU THROW IN THE FACT THAT HE'S WITH JASPER! I seriously loved it.
angeleyes73 chapter 1 . 4/20/2018
Jasper is a douche in this story. It was his idea then he tricks her into finding him and Edward, not that Edward is blameless. Jasper set to maliciously hurt Bella out of jealousy.
grandmachix chapter 1 . 4/20/2018
Jasper set them up. He and Edward should have been honest with Bella. As a friend, she would have been glad to help. In the long run, maybe it worked out. Edward had never questioned himself. Now he knows. Jasper is the loser in his game.
Judy
dpennell007 chapter 1 . 4/20/2018
So, there it is. I kept waiting for the other shoe to drop. All things considered, I have mixed feelings about their future. Well done!
starsmina chapter 1 . 4/20/2018
wow this was great, good luck
cheshire15 chapter 1 . 4/20/2018
Great story!
left in bits chapter 1 . 4/20/2018
I really really liked this. It was pretty original in content, at least to mee, and I really liked what you did with these characters' story. Wouldn't mind learning a little more especially how Jasper fits into all this from here on out. Kudos.
75 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5