Reviews for Open your eyes
supercode chapter 3 . 7/18/2018
Nice ending! I The only thing I didn't like was Barry saying Joe cared more about Iris than Barry concerning that relationship. I mean, Joe is Iris' biological father, so...

Cisco and Snart, huh? Well, bad girls can be fun. Even if it doesn't end well, it will be a fun ride down...

Liked the ending. If I had Barry's speed, I would use my powers for things like that all the time. I wonder how much of STAR labs budget goes to getting Barry enough food.

Anyway, great job!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/17/2018
This was a good story and I enjoyed reading it.
taitlin chapter 3 . 7/15/2018
Loved the idea behind this. You seemed to share a lot of the problems I have with s3 and s4! Nice to see them fixed in your story and a happy ending for the awesome original trio :)
OmniKamiUltraInstinct2020 chapter 3 . 7/14/2018
So Oliver is with Sara? Good for them both. Good riddance to Felicity. Joe clearly didn't know much about Iris as he thought he did, and he criticizes Barry? I don't think so. Team Flash is a big happy family.
OmniKamiUltraInstinct2020 chapter 2 . 7/14/2018
Barry broke things off with Iris, but not before chewing her out for all the crap she put him through. I couldn't but smile with glee when he compared her with Felicity. Good one there, Philippe. And he confessed his buried feelings for Caitlin/Killer Frost despite the latter's initial skepticism. Even Cisco was skeptic about the newly born relationship, but he's OK. Go SNOWALLEN/FLASHFROST. Oh yes, they're gonna save Ollie from Chase.
Mach9330 chapter 3 . 7/13/2018
Definitely a good way to end the story.
Aragorn II Elessar chapter 3 . 7/13/2018
I loved this. The way they ended Chase and Talia was great. Also liked the new future created by Flashpoint. So much better than the original.

Barry and Caitlin are together now. Liked the way Barry told Joe to back off. Great short story.
XWF1000 chapter 3 . 7/13/2018
While your story was good, I was disappointed in the ending! I was hoping for another chapter or two for this story like maybe a sex scene or something like that!
Aragorn II Elessar chapter 2 . 7/10/2018
Loved this one. Nice story. Barry is now probably as powerful as he is in the comics. Glad he killed Savitar. Killing is sometimes necessary. I hate Iris in the show so the breakup was a good moment for me.

Also liked how Barry and Caitlin got together, with Caitlin being both herself and Killer Frost at the same time. So now you are bringing Arrow into play as well. It's gonna get better and more interesting now.

Please update ASAP. I love this.
Shadowknight23 chapter 2 . 6/9/2018
Love this story so far, and I agree with how much time Barry spent with Iris and didn't like it. I hope you go far with this story.
supercode chapter 2 . 6/8/2018
Great chapter! I thought Barry was a bit harsh with Iris when he broke up with her. But Barry's interactions with Caitlin/Killer Frost were great! I hope to see more of this story soon.
Carolus.Magnus81 chapter 2 . 6/7/2018
Interesting. I’ll follow to see what happens.
manticore-gurl071134 chapter 2 . 6/6/2018
Awesome update! Thanks!

Love the idea of Caitlin an Frost living as one.
stars90 chapter 2 . 6/6/2018
Great work!
Mach9330 chapter 2 . 6/6/2018
Yeah buddy. Awesome chapter. So, is Adrian gonna become a big 'ol Popsicle?