Reviews for Daddy's Boy
Daemoniorum chapter 30 . 9/21
I have read others where Lily somehow survives but James surviving makes a lot more sense when you think about it.

Very much enjoyed reading it
Nice story. Good to read about Harry happy in childhood.
Bloody animals, just animals. Like animals don't need any shame, decency, normal humanly inhibitions, limits of public exposure. These proud nudists are exactly like those shameless decencyless wild or otherwise animals not humans.
I think nudity is disgusting and shameless. Roaming and behaving like animals.
purplevictory chapter 30 . 2/19
Overall, a good read. It was rushed at times, and I can’t help but feel that if there hadn’t been so much effort spent on the nude resort scenes there would have been more energy to go toward the rest. Also, with such a pace it was hard to develop James’ character. As such, he came out as a stand-offish father.

There were a number of times when the wording of some sentences was slightly unconventional (not particularly wrong, just unusual). It made me wonder if English is the author’s second language? It wasn’t enough to be bothersome, so either way I think it was well written.
purplevictory chapter 26 . 2/19
Good story! A but rushed at times, but as it is hitting all the main points, the pace is mostly good.

Hermione was wrong about New York being more crowded than London. Actually London has more people.
E.Elliot chapter 30 . 1/22
I love it!
I'd like to know more about Harry's half-siblings, I mean, they're half James so they gotta be fun.
Awww, that's sweet!

(James in a way still doesn't present himself as being very "dad-like", and Harry doesn't seem to be especially close with Sirius or Remus, either. I wonder why that is?)
Doesn't sound like James gives much of a fuck about Harry. He waited HOW LONG to go briefly visit with him after being told he was alive and then just...left him there? Shitty "father" for sure. Bah, that's just me being reactionary. After the spells were released, Petunia and Vernon weren't bad people and did treat Harry well plus James had shit to do.
Wait, so the elf ordered James to go get his child but then wouldn't let James go get his child until he wasted time bathing and eating and reading and and and... That seems weird. What's that elf up to? Either Harry needs his dad or he doesn't...and all this took place WEEKS after Harry was hurt...
Littledutchiefirefly chapter 18 . 12/30/2021
Poor Ginny
Littledutchiefirefly chapter 19 . 12/30/2021
Like James and Lily
Littledutchiefirefly chapter 8 . 12/30/2021
Go Harry. And Ron? get lost
Littledutchiefirefly chapter 9 . 12/30/2021
You don't mean that Hermione was in Moaning Myrtle's bathroom?