Reviews for Daddy's Boy
lonewolf420 chapter 30 . 9/18
Truly loved the story but as I said needed to flush out of flesh out the back ground characters a bit more mainly the siblings other then that loved the story. Personally I don't think I would have killed off so many magical people with so few to begin with. Personally I'd put them in prison for life while occasional medical samples where collected and distributed to muggleborn and muggle moms who want kids but dad's either can't or don't exist and they simply want to be single moms. In which case you be expanding the magic community by leaps and bounds while keeping the animals locked up.
lonewolf420 chapter 29 . 9/18
While I love the story, in my opinion you need to involve the kids more during the summer months. There where a few scenes there where they where coupled off and the parents where occupied yet there was no mention of the younger kids. For example the day in Paris where they toured during the day has a romantic evening on a boat and then toured again by the night lights. What did they do drag a little girl and little boy around a bunch of art museums then keep them out late to look at lights? And if not then where were they? Let at the hotel? Also if Harry was going to meet Gabi whom is 9 why not take your own little sister who is 8 along as well?
brady66 chapter 28 . 9/4
I don’t like them forcing Neville to go naked if he doesn’t want to. They are making him feel like he won’t fit in if he doesn’t go nude, which is totally not what a friend does. Just because they don’t have a problem with it doesn’t mean Neville doesn’t and they should be considerate
marvinkitfox1 chapter 25 . 8/19
I'm a bit fuzzy as to how Lucius Malfoy can still be actively working with Voldemort, thus against Harry, in contradiction to his Life Debt vow?
Yet Fudge's comment clearly show this to be the case.
lakelady8425 chapter 16 . 7/31
I love the idea of the Basilisk and Moaning Myrtle becoming friends! Very original idea I've never seen in any other fanfic.
Nauro Redcliff chapter 30 . 7/15
I enjoyed reading this story. I liked the idea of What happened with James and Liz and I didn’t mind the Harmony from childhood.

I wish there was more James and Liz. I thought it was a great setup that got lost later on in the story. I also wish more time was taken to wrap up the story. I loved the ideas but felt it stumbled over the finish line.

Would still recommend.
Lady Fairy Moth chapter 28 . 6/30
Damn Neville moves fast !
Kai chapter 27 . 6/17
Yes, I can vouch for the beauty of the Loire valley. I've been there a couple times. The cosy towns, the majestic castles, the impressive nuclear power plant... *lol* It's been about twenty years ago so I forgot where exactly that was, somewhere upstream of Orleans, but I cherished the scenic sight.
Kai chapter 2 . 6/16
""You know Snape?" James wondered." Erm, James should know that. If Lily and Snape were childhood friends, and that's something he knows, it's inevitable that Petunia knows him as well. Perhaps they weren't friends, perhaps they didn't know a lot about each other, perhaps they didn't like each other. But knowing? Yes. Most of my siblings' childhood friends I had almost nothing to do with, but I knew who they were at least.
Arjayess chapter 30 . 6/9
Interesting story - but the last chapter was a bit 'rushed'.

One criticism: In Ch.26 you have Hr raving over NYC being "vastly bigger" (or words to that effect) than London. That didn't ring true, so I DID check internet, as Hr said 'they' should do.
While the small area of London known as "The City of London" has only about 10K permanent residents, 'London' and 'New York' have about 8.5M each. The NY 'Metropolitan Area' DOES have 20M to the London 'Metropolitan Area's 14.7M - but that's NOT what people think of as 'London' or 'New York' (and is only 1/3rd larger - not 'hugely' bigger).
Comic Rocker chapter 3 . 5/13
I love this you even put in Harry/Hermione pairing too. Do a similar fic except this time do it for Lily/OC or Lily/Sirus but keep Harry/Hermione too
tammgrogan chapter 30 . 5/11
I have really enjoyed reading your Wonderful story. Thank you so very much for sharing it with all of us.
santa s angry elf chapter 30 . 3/24
another good one, i like Ron bashing
Waterdog37916 chapter 30 . 3/14
I enjoyed the story. Thanks!
Sakura Lisel chapter 9 . 3/8
Okay... WHY did Hermione hit HARRY, her FIRST best friend since BEFORE Hogwarts, because of what RON said when she ran past the two boys? She could have at least waited to see how her 'best friend' reacted to Rons bad words about her, instead of taking Rons 'no wonder NOBODY likes her and considers her a nightmare' comment. What does she think Harry think Harry is to her, or the fact that they've been best friends for YEARS, before Ron came into the picture, if he really didn't 'like her' like Ron says?