Reviews for Daddy's Boy
alles ok
mintuo chapter 2 . 1/26
Ja, weiter so!
Guest chapter 25 . 12/11/2023
Bit of nitpicking here, but I don't know if the resurrection ritual would work if you got the "blood of the enemy" from Fudge. He was actually a pretty strong ally of Voldemort in the books. Intentionally? Maybe, maybe not. It's not like it matters - either he's an active ally (and therefore the ritual fails) or he's stupid enough that he really was played like a fiddle all this time. Which would make him too stupid to understand that Voldie is the enemy (therefore another failure in the ritual).
Alwin-nl chapter 30 . 9/27/2023
Don’t worry about the quality, even though it feels a little rushed at the end it’s a nice way to end a very fun read, I’ve truly enjoyed every word of it. Well done!
Alwin-nl chapter 29 . 9/27/2023
You probably meant “auras” instead of “halos” in this chapter. Still, decent writing, even the beach part. As a nudist of 30 years it’s very recognisable.
Alwin-nl chapter 15 . 9/27/2023
That first sentence is sarcasm right… Spending a holiday in a castle is, after all, so very different from living and studying… in a castle.
Alwin-nl chapter 4 . 9/27/2023
Right. That conversation was between two four- or five year olds? C’mon man, not even ten year olds talk like that.
Kai chapter 4 . 9/17/2023
The couple might not care which faith is involved in that marriage. I'm far from being an expert, but a Church of England priest might care and a Catholic priest will most probably care. I know two mixed confession couples. In one case the husband had to convert to Catholic prior to the wedding, in the other case the wife had to promise to at least raise the eventual children as Catholics. I don't know if priests have a bit of leeway, or what the CoE with its anti-Catholic history expects. Funny thing is, in my country neither wedding is officially recognised. Only a marriage at a register office is valid for tax purposes, child guardian arrangements, and whatever else.
geenakmom chapter 30 . 4/9/2023
Enjoyed reading your story!
Hotrodmaxim chapter 4 . 3/20/2023
I like the story so far, but this chapter was just a little bit out there for me. The conversations between Harry and Hermione are wayyy too mature for 7 year olds. It’s a good story, but that was just weird to read through
Littledutchiefirefly chapter 12 . 2/27/2023
The last part seemed quite comical to me
Littledutchiefirefly chapter 11 . 2/27/2023
What happened to the Mirror of Desire
Littledutchiefirefly chapter 9 . 2/27/2023
They were in Moaning Myrtle's toilet?
Littledutchiefirefly chapter 3 . 2/27/2023