Reviews for Daddy's Boy
csheila chapter 14 . 12/16/2019
Nice way to move story in light of changes
csheila chapter 13 . 12/16/2019
Hope somewhere in story u dump Ron. Tiresome

But I am irritable today and should have more compassion for 12 year old. It’s hard because your Harry is older intellectually
csheila chapter 11 . 12/16/2019
Good

Unclear if they recognize him as Moldy Voldy
csheila chapter 9 . 12/16/2019
Surprises me the Marauder have not attacked Dumbles for Mind reading(rape).
csheila chapter 8 . 12/16/2019
Love it
csheila chapter 7 . 12/16/2019
Yes, characters shine through

Hope they are Ravenclaws and far from Ron (though I fear for Neville without them)
csheila chapter 6 . 12/16/2019
Great. I wondered how you would handle it (special charm).

Really happy to see Dudley and Henry were okay.

Missing Remus
csheila chapter 5 . 12/16/2019
Nice set up
csheila chapter 4 . 12/16/2019
Glad to see kids bring out different parts of each other (books and athletics)
csheila chapter 3 . 12/16/2019
Cool

Though he should have done more for Remus
csheila chapter 2 . 12/16/2019
Nice.

Always felt the Dursley’s were under compulsion.

Harry is most important but I hope revenge comes soon
csheila chapter 1 . 12/16/2019
Fascinating approach. I like it
Veronica McClure chapter 30 . 10/31/2019
Very good tie up! However, you didn't say you didn't say whether their eldest daughter was indeed the eldest of their four children, or whether their eldest daughter was merely second eldest to Harry'sHermione's firstborn son?

Before I go on to another story, I must put forward what I feel your Harry and Hermione would name their children. They are: David James b. 2000, Elisabeth Lily b. 2003, John Sirius b. 2004, and Jeanne Dorea Potter who was born 2005 and is the one child who shares her father's birthday. Plus, all these Potter children have their Dad's and Paternal Grandfather's black hair.

The Potter and Longbottom kids go to a Hogwarts that teaches the "Romance Languages" as required subjects by actual native speakers of the language, Music Appreciation and the history of music as applied to Muggle and Magical Societies, Healing Arts and Music as Medicine, Art and music, Household Arts1st course taught by a House elf!), and for those who want a real experience with "Wandless Magic" and what can be done: Ninja Arts.
Veronica McClure chapter 23 . 10/30/2019
Well of course! This HarryHermione are Simpatico!
Veronica McClure chapter 21 . 10/29/2019
It just occurred to me, the wizards planning committee for the World cup could have used whatever England had for a National Park, closed off what they needed for the stadium and campgrounds; actual Park officials wouldn't have needed to much except their park was playing host huge group of campers. See what wizards miss in truly doing things the way nonmagicals would when they listen to the bigots in their society.
872 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »