Reviews for Daddy's Boy
cyberdux chapter 1 . 4/21/2018
Was quite an interesting read, kept me wanting to keep on reading it.. Keep on writing, I want to know what happens... Dont leave me in suspense
HisSecretLover18 chapter 1 . 4/21/2018
Love this story so far. Will James get Harry first and then free Sirius or the other way around? I hope you update soon please
EisleyGirl chapter 1 . 4/21/2018
Alrighty! I’m in! I’m ready!
sexinurse chapter 1 . 4/21/2018
ooh this sounds intriguing.
Mmars69 chapter 1 . 4/21/2018
Good start. I can hardly wait to see what happens.
Thank you for taking the time to write.
Deathday Party Planner chapter 1 . 4/21/2018
Terrific beginning! I look forward to reading more of this enticing story. Just to lend a little support to Snapeshipsfan17's review below, the canon phrase to close the Marauder's Hogwarts’ Map is "Mischief Managed," not the "Mischief Accomplished” phase you used in your next to last Chapter 1 paragraph. Thank you for sharing your marvelous muse!
HarryPadfootLupin chapter 1 . 4/21/2018
Excellent start! Please update soon fics where James survives and the marauders distrust Dumbledore.
Anki17 chapter 1 . 4/21/2018
Please continue.. would like to see the plot line..
Snapeshipsfan17 chapter 1 . 4/21/2018
Hey, like it so far. Just wanted to let you know that it's "Mischief managed" not accomplished!
Kittalia Phantom chapter 1 . 4/21/2018
Good story but it’s mischief managed
muzzarae chapter 1 . 4/21/2018
I’m very intrigued and eagerly awaiting the next chapter.
gaschalk chapter 1 . 4/21/2018
I like it. I wonder what the two of them will get up to and what prank they will pull? Will James let everyone think he is dead. Find Harry and then disappear until Harry reaches the age of 11 or let him go to another school of magic at a younger age? Eager to find out.
822 | « Prev Page 1 .. 45 52 53 54 55