Reviews for Laughter is the best treatment
gwych chapter 37 . 12/29/2023
Came back to read this again. Don't remember how I found this fic since I don't use ff but this has been a blessing 3
It's been sat in my bookmarks for ages and I keep thinking about it, so I reread it in one sitting :D
I adore how you actually fleshed out every character and gave them their own problems and personalities. My favourite scene in this was probably the moonwalk competition, Harrison and Nerris trying to lift Preston onto their shoulders. All in all, this fic is awesome and has a very satisfying ending. Thank you for writing this
gwych chapter 37 . 5/3/2023
! I love this so much. This is definitely one of my favourite camp camp stories 33 Read this in one sitting and I'm so glad I got recommended this. Love the back stories you gave the kids and just! everything in this story is so awesome I love it so much. Will definitely be rereading this at some point. Thank you for spending two years on this awesome fic 3
Dranzer631 chapter 37 . 9/19/2022
This is a very wholesome fic. Thank you for writing this.
dogtag8221 chapter 37 . 3/16/2022
I stumbled onto this after remembering the fandom exists and wow this was a well written treat! I don't have the words to express how real the characters felt and how sweet this story is! So all I can say is thank you for writing and take care~
Amber chapter 37 . 12/14/2021
The story was really beautiful I might read it again awhile from now because the moral is moving on but even when we are moved on we need a look in the past time to time to really think about the future.
L chapter 23 . 8/24/2021
Hi
severeity chapter 1 . 6/2/2021
story reminds me a lot of Queenie by Jacqueline Wilson, especially Nikki and her mum.
Maxiumis Homieslice chapter 4 . 5/20/2021
also Steam punk, are you British?
Maxiumis Homieslice chapter 3 . 5/20/2021
XD Heathers, also I'm CampCampfan08's phone account
Guest chapter 37 . 4/23/2021
Wow. Just... wow. I can’t believe I’ve been following this fic for almost two YEARS! And to what a conclusion. I’m absolutely thrilled with the updates, I wish I’d seen them sooner. I’m so thankful for this story, and for you for writing. It really made me cry in a few chapters (chapter 32-37 mostly, of course). I’m just... so happy with the way this story turned out. Thank you so much for this story.
Sparklepool101 chapter 37 . 4/15/2021
I’m not crying you are.
This was a fantastic ending to an absolutely astounding story.
Sparklepool101 chapter 31 . 4/15/2021
This is where I left off and I cannot wait to read the rest!
Sparklepool101 chapter 2 . 4/15/2021
Okokok SO
I FOUND THIS FIC BEFORE I HAD AN ACCOUNT AND FOLLOWED IT WHILE IT WAS ON BREAK OR SOMETHING
AFTER THE CHAOTER INVOLVING DOLPH
AND ITS FINISHED?
IM SO HAPPY RN
Bifluidmax08 chapter 3 . 1/14/2021
HEATHERS XD
Bandit chapter 37 . 11/8/2020
I wish we could see how the lives of max and David continue on. This was beautiful. Thank you for this story.