Reviews for Laughter is the best treatment
Bifluidmax08 chapter 37 . 10/6/2020
THIS WAS AMAZING (sob sob) I SO SAD FOR IT TO END!1
Alice Forshadow chapter 37 . 10/5/2020
This story was amazing, so glad everyone got a happy ending!
Keep up the good work, you're an amazing writer!
Guest chapter 37 . 10/5/2020
I once again wanna thank you for this fic. It honestly changed my life. Without it, I wouldnt know english as well as I do, without it, I wouldnt have met my best friends and my boyfriend, without it, I probably wouldnt have realised I'm trans as soon as I did without it, I might have wouldnt be here, alive right now. So thank you. Thank you for writing and thank you for changing my life. Thank you for saving me when I needed it and thank you for teaching me english and helping me find myself.
Bifluidmax08 chapter 36 . 9/29/2020
NOOOOOO. I DON'T WANT THE END! THIS STORY SO GOOD
Guest chapter 34 . 9/22/2020
YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS
Nagy Bari chapter 35 . 9/21/2020
Oh my
This just gets better and better with every chapter.
I love how you keep uping the stakes, and keep the tone perfectly, every chapter lightens up my day when i get around to read them
have a wonderful day :D
StarHeart Specials chapter 35 . 9/21/2020
Wow, I did not expect to cry while reading this, and believe me I TRIED not to, but you got me at the end. Bravo.

~StarHeart~
Bifluidmax08 chapter 33 . 9/11/2020
THE BEST FANFIC EVER. I CRIED DURING THIS CHAPTER
Bifluidmax08 chapter 29 . 9/11/2020
we just need max's story
Bifluidmax08 chapter 9 . 9/10/2020
Harriet, Henreitta, and Halley are heathers. I just relished that
StarHeart Specials chapter 33 . 9/8/2020
Not how I imagined this would go down, but I love it all the same! Great work!

~StarHeart~
Dro chapter 33 . 9/7/2020
Oh gods, I forgot this fic, it meant so much to me when I was really into cc, thank you for shearing it! English is not my first languish, and this fic was one of the things that helped me learn it, ur practically the reason I know english so well now,, even if I do have some spelling errors, your fic helped to drastically change my life, thank you! (Also I read like half of it with google translate my first time so now I legally have to re-read it-)
YouCanNeverKnowMe chapter 33 . 9/7/2020
Augh this entire fic is so perfect and it just vibes so well. I’m obsessed, and I’m so glad you’re back!
Guest chapter 32 . 8/31/2020
How dare you do this to me?
AuthorETH chapter 32 . 8/31/2020