Reviews for Laughter is the best treatment
Guest chapter 3 . 6/3/2020
I squealed at the Heather's reference! But other than that this story is just really good so far!
peychu223 chapter 31 . 6/3/2020
I kind of went through all of this story and wanted to say thanks for the amazing read! I think that this was and is an amazing story. I can hardly wait for the next chapter, keep up the good work!
peychu223 chapter 23 . 6/3/2020
Oh f*ck no, Nikki better not be getting abused
peychu223 chapter 18 . 6/3/2020
I feel so bad. I absolutely love this story so far... but I keep reading Chucky as Chunky. I need help
peychu223 chapter 8 . 6/3/2020
This is amazing!
peychu223 chapter 5 . 6/3/2020
...damn, that's sucky. Also, heheh, Jeremy and JD in this chapter
Guest chapter 31 . 5/6/2020
I really love what you got going on with this story, will there be more in the future? :)
MythGirl Writes chapter 31 . 11/22/2019
Aw, I always wondered about Dolph's mom. It was kind of sweet to see here here.
I'm excited to see that you've updated this again! And those are perfectly valid reasons for not updating; life comes first, after all!
do you is want die chapter 30 . 8/28/2019
Really hope that you update this whenever because it's an amazing story with an interesting concept. I already have a vague idea for what happened to Max but I'm still very intrigued to see this story continue and how the friendship between everyone comes back together. I don't even have the faintest clue how it'll end, and for that I'm eager to see if it will have one.
Of course, if this becomes too hard to update, you can always take a break. Your health should always come first, and if you're busy on vacation anywhere then you should enjoy it. Hope you're doing well wherever you are right now
TheSquip chapter 5 . 8/9/2019
MUSICAL REFRENCESSSSSS I LOVE ITTT AAAAAAAA
Shaggydogo chapter 30 . 8/8/2019
I love your story, and can’t wait for the next update!
TheSquipNamedDaniel chapter 30 . 8/9/2019
You are amazing at writing. Most fanfics mess up the characters personalities or just be all about one person.
TheSquipNamedDaniel chapter 25 . 8/9/2019
His sisters name is middle name is Alexander. (Alexander Hamilton Intensifies)
FactfulFallacy chapter 26 . 8/6/2019
the Charles lee of history? dear, that caught me off guard. a nice laughing fit before the depressing ending of the chapter. :/
FireStar grandfather of The 3 chapter 8 . 5/13/2019
This is a really great story and your witing and grammar are great. I do still notice several spelling errors though, if you haven't heard of grammarly yet, it's a really good spelling and grammar checker for Chrome and Microsoft. Also, I'm letting this slide because I can't really think of many replacement injuries or illnesses for the kids, but AFAIK; they usually release you as soon as the glue on the cast has settled, they usually release you a few hours after you get your appendix removed and put you on *house* bed rest (if the appendix ruptures before they get it out there may be different protocols post-surgery but I don't think they hold you for more than a day), and unless you're needing extra care for your needed organ, I don't think they keep you in the hospital if your on the wait list, and I don't think they hold you for very long post-surgery either, and there's probably been some other procedural mistake I didn't notice. It's a really great story ignoring the unrealistic holding time but again, I probably wouldn't have done much better. Another tip for you though, do at least some research on something before writing it if it's gonna be a major plot point, like how fast a building burns down and whether or not that means a character has enough time to get out. (Spoiler alert: houses burn FAST.) It's better to know and ignore than be oblivious and wrong. I look forward to finishing this story :)
102 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »